AMPG 8

No One POV

Y/N woke up early then she look at Mina who still sleeping peacefully , she sighed deeply then make her way to the bathroom . Half an hour later , she get out from bathroom and changed her clothes into casual work , she saw Mina still sleeping then she grab her handbag and car keys . She went to the downstairs and taking some cereal and milk . She poured both of them into bowl and start to eating . After she finished eating , she headed to the garage and unlock her car

She left the house and drove to the company . A few minutes later , she parked her car then enter to the main entrance . She was about to enter but then "Y/Nnie" she turn around and saw Yeri , she smile sweetly at her "Good morning Yeri-ah" Yeri smile at her "Good morning too , have you eaten breakfast?" Y/N nodded at her "Alright well see ya later ! I need to go" Y/N waved at her then make her way to her office .

She heard her phone buzzed , a text from Mina then she open the text

Minari

Baby?

Where are you?

Are you mad at me?

Please reply me love

Y/Nnie

I'm at my office

I'm not mad , but I just want you to rest

I need to go now

She close her phone then open her laptop , she continued her working . While she was working , she heard the door opened revealed the trio "You're early today Y/Nnie " Y/N smile at Tzuyu then Chaeyoung give her americano "Aish you don't need to" she facepalmed herself "It's on me , let's work guys!" Dahyun shouted make them giggles at her action . Y/N continue typing on her work then she received a text from Nayeon . "Guys , we have meeting in few more minutes"

All of them bring their laptop and headed to the meeting room . While waiting for Nayeon to come , someone enter the meeting room making all of them gasped . It was Myoui Mina from Myoui Cooperation . Y/N ignore eye contact with her then Yeri appeared to Y/N's direction "Oh Y/Nnie , can you help me set up for the presentation?" Y/N nodded and helping Yeri to setup for the meetings . Few minutes later , they done setting up then Y/N patted Yeri's back

"Do your best Yeri-ah" Yeri nodded and give her thumbs up which make Y/N chuckled at her reaction . Mina on the other side silently rolled her eyes then waiting for the meeting started . Y/N went back to her seat then continue doing her work . Suddenly Nayeon arrived in the meeting room and eye contact with Mina , she give her poker face and sat down "You can start the meeting now" all people start to focus and taking notes about Yeri's presentation .

Your POV

I felt someone is looking at me but then I ignored it , I saw Nayeon unnie glaring at Mina . I use my airpods and taking notes . After Yeri ended her speech , all of us clapped hand expect Mina . I helped out Yeri after the meeting ends "Thank you for giving me idea Y/Nnie , should I treat you?" I was about to say yes but then someone cutted me "Sorry I was taking her out for the lunch" I saw one and only Myoui Mina who stand beside me "O-okay , well maybe next time"

I smiled at Yeri then she left me with Nayeon unnie and Mina . "Baby?" I look at Nayeon unnie "Yes unnie?" I make on her way "You're free this lunch? Because I want to bring you lunch together" I look at Mina who pissed off "But how about Mina-" Mina cutted me off "I'll bring her instead dear sister in law" Mina smile at Nayeon unnie but then Nayeon unnie chuckled "Alright if you say so" Nayeon unnie look at her without feelings , I scratch my nape awkwardly .

Mina dragged me to the car and slammed the door "Ah I really hate to see you with other people baby" her eyes more darker which sent a shiver on my spine "Mianhae-" she cupped my cheeks "I give you warning Y/N-ah" she slammed her lips on me "Mina..." she look at me "Baby , don't make me mad at you hm?" I nodded slowly then look away "Let's go lunch" I just stay silent until we arrived at the restaurant . I went out then she hold my hand tightly .

I followed her and went to the vacancy seat , I sat infront of her while she beside me "I'll just order same as you" she hummed then order our foods . I look my hand was shakingly then I saw Mina look at me worriedly "A-Are you alright baby?" I hummed "It's fine just nervous" I look down "Baby I'm sorry for what I did earlier" I look at her then smile "It's fine , I understand Minari" she smiled at me then our foods arrived . We start to dig in our foods .

??? POV

I look at them and felt worried about Y/N , I look at her who is shaking and it makes me want to punch her ex girlfriend . 'Damn, that girl would ruined Y/N again and again' I mumbled under my mask and taking video of them silently . Y/N's ex girlfriend look at me and gladly I hide my phone then pretend as nothing happen 'That was close' I look at them again , and I saw Y/N was not comfortable with her ex . I sent the video to Nayeon unnie and hurriedly left the restaurant.

Mina POV

I was eating with my baby then I saw someone on the corner which make me felt weird , I look at her but then shrugged it off . I continue finishing my food while Y/N waited for me . I went to the counter and pay the bills then hold Y/N's hand and headed to my car . I drove her back to her company "take care , bye baby" I kissed her forehead then she smile at me "You too" she peck my lips and left me dumbfounded . It was the first time she did that to me......

I smile then drove back to my company as I enter my office and continue my working "Mitanggg" I look at Sana unnie "Here all the paperworks and why are you smiling like an idiot?" I furrowed my eyebrows "Is that Y/N huh?" I smile and recalled what happen earlier "Yeah she is" Sana unnie give me a smirk then I playfully rolled my eyes "Alright you can go now , I need to finished it" she hummed then left my office . 'I wish that Y/N was same company with me' I mumbled