AMPG 31

Nayeon POV

I drove to the mall and finding parking while Eun Ji only look outside "And we arrived , let's go?" she smiled then I hold her hand tightly and both of us went inside the mall . I look at Eun Ji "Can we go there?" she pointed the lego store which I smiled "Yes sure come" then both of us enter the lego store "Oh hey Nayeon , it's been a while" I smile to the workers "Yeah , I just need to buy legos for my sister's daughter" they hummed and Jessica showed to Eun Ji all of legos 

"So how's your company?" my friend named Eugene ask , "Kinda tired , but yeah almost my family problems" she hummed "I see , I thought you are going here with Jeongyeon" I chuckled "She might busy" she laugh then I saw Eun Ji went to my direction "Noona , can I have this?" I look at her holding a flower lego and lego friends , I only nodded . I went to the cashier and was about to pay "Nah no need , for her gifts" I look at Eugene "Are you serious?" she nodded . 

I thanked to them and left the store and headed to the supermarket to buy some ingredients for cooking later . I take all the ingredients that I need while Eun Ji was sitting on the trolley "Do you want anything baby?" she pointed the ice cream section which is the vanilla flavoured , I took it and put it on the trolley . After finished payment we headed back to the car and heading back to home . Few minutes later , we arrived home and Eun Ji helped me bring those groceries . 

I went to the kitchen and started to cooking , Jihyo on the other side was babysitting Eun Ji who is busy playing with her toys . I heard a footsteps and I saw Y/N went to the fridge then drink some water "You fine?" she look at me and smile "Maybe.." her voice was quietly soft then she went to the backyard and sit on the bench . I continue chopping all those ingredients then cooking . After I finished cooking , I went to the backyard and joined Y/N too . 

Mina POV

I wiped my face because of bleeding that squirrel girl gave it to me , I sighed heavily but then I heard a knock revealed the only girl that I loved , Lim Y/N . I went to the sliding glass and she look at me without emotion , she handed me the box . I opened and saw a ring "I just want to give back this ring that you used to buy it for me" I look at her "What was that?" she smiled a bit "We're divorce officially now and don't worry about it , I'll take care of myself" I stood up frozen 

"Don't make me suffer like this baby.." I begged to her but she look at me . I let out my tears and she sighed "I can't accept you anymore , please let me go" my eyes turning red and look through her eyes "Why Y/N , WHY?! DO YOU REPLACE SOMEONE ELSE BETTER THAN ME!?" I shouted at her then place my hand on the glass door , she opened the door but then Sana hold her hand which make me pissed off . She facing Sana then facing me again , I went to hug her 

She was about to let go but I immediately hugged her tightly "Mina-" I shut her mouth by placing a sweet kiss . "I missed you baby" she push me a bit "Enough Mina , we're nothing now" her words hurt me a bit but I didn't care . "Baby" I caressed her cheek while my other hand caressing her abs "W-what are you doing Mina?" I only smile "Do you like it huh?" she slapped my hand then I kissed her neck deeply . "Baby" I moaned a bit and she widened her eyes while I enjoy her

She pushed me away then I gritted my teeth "Come here" I hold her wrist but she push me hard making me fall down "Shit , don't make me angry Y/N" she went to the door and open immediately and lock it again making me groan . 'I will make sure that you will in my arms again' I look at her and smirk evilly , Sana hold her wrist then both of them left my room . 'Her scent making me more addicted to her' I smile then sniffing my hand because I touch her neck . 

Your POV

I drove back to unnie's house and wiped all the lovemarks that Mina gave 'that psychopath' I sighed heavily and get out from my car . I went inside and greeted by Eun Ji "Mama" I smiled a bit "Hey there cutie , where is Jihyo noona?" she look at me "Noona went outside , Mama can I follow Nayeon noona?" I hummed "You can baby" she smiled and thanked me . Nayeon unnie walk inside "Oh? You're back , how it is?" I sighed heavily then she look at me sadly . 

"I feel bad for you having a psychopath ex wife" I sighed heavily "It's not your fault unnie" she hummed "I know but still though" I close my eyes "I just want to have a good relationship but it turns out like this" she hold my hand "I know baby , I know" I lean my head on her shoulder 'I shouldn't reject Hyunjin' I mumbled "You reject his confession because of Mina aren't you?" I only hummed then she patted my head slowly .

I heard a knock on the door , Eun Ji opened the door and revealed Jihyo unnie with warm smile "So how?" I smile sadly and tell her what happen earlier . "Aish that girl" she frowned while Nayeon unnie bring Eun Ji to the other place . I massage my temple then Jihyo unnie gave me a water "Don't stressed yourself too much" I nodded slowly then laying down on the sofa "I will wake you up once it's dinner time okay?" I hummed and close my eyes slowly .