AMPG 34

No One POV

Y/N's phone buzzed and she immediately opened it and saw a pop up notification from her ex wife . 'Wtf she texting me?' she mumbled then replied her and immediately turn off her phone . She continue discussion about the project that will be held in Japan by next week . Jihyo look at her woriedly "You good baby?" Y/N nodded  "Yeah nothing worried too much unnie" Jihyo hummed and they continue their discussion for their project company . 

After discussion ended , Y/N went back to her table and continue her work then Tzuyu went to her direction "So how's the discussion?" Y/N look at her "Pretty complicated but I'll try my best to do those plans" Tzuyu patted her back "I know you can" Y/N smile and thanked her . 'Let's do this' she mumbled and start to sketching a plan for the project , while Nayeon saw her sister hardworking on this project which make her smile proudly .

'Unnie proud of you baby' Nayeon smile then headed back to her office . Her phone popped up when she saw Sana's message which make her eyes wide "Nah shit how did she can released from the cell" she scrunched her nose "Shit , this can't be happened" Nayeon was panicked and try to calm herself down 'Nayeon calm yourself down' she mumbled and sit on her chair , she take a water bottle and drink it . She sighed heavily 'I hope she won't see my sister in Japan'

Few hours later , Y/N still on her sketching while the others already went home and Jihyo still on her work . "Y/N-ah?" Y/N hummed "Still on your work?" Y/N stopped "Yea , why unnie?" Jihyo look at her "It's getting dinner time , let's eat first?" Y/N look at her "How about we order food then I'll continue my sketching at home later?" Jihyo smile and nodded "Let's pack up and we order food at home" Y/N nodded and pack up her things while Jihyo did the same .

Both of them arrived at Jihyo's house , Y/N went to her room and quickly take a shower then changed her clothes into pajamas while Jihyo ordered food . After Y/N finished doing her business , she immediately went to the living room "Unnie , you should shower first , I'll take the food later" Jihyo shouted 'okay' and Y/N chuckled at Jihyo's reaction then she continue doing her sketch plan while waiting for the food arrives .

Your POV

I heard the bell rang then I immediately went to the door "Order for Park Jihyo" I nodded and take the food then close the door again . I put it on the table , I went back to my place but then I saw a popped up notification from Instagram which is Mina? I massage my forehead and open the dm that she sent it to me 

mina_sr_my

Today 5:45pm

Hey babe , hehehe I missed you

Hey babe , hehehe I missed you . Look , am I pretty right? 

I hope you'll reply me soon xoxo <3

Today 8:00pm

Tf , Mina? We are nothing now

Oh babe , I missed you!!

What do you mean by 'we are nothing' ?

hehehe I was waiting for your text

Stop it Mina

Look , I'm fucking busy rn

Can we stop here?

HAHAHHA Y/N baby , what are you talking about?

You're busy? oh...I want to video call with you baby

Please? I miss you badly hehehehe 

I saw her notification but then I turn off my phone when Jihyo unnie went to my direction "Let's eat?" I smile and headed to the dining room . As we sat , we thanked to the food and start to dig in . "So how's your sketch?" I look at Jihyo unnie "Little bit more to complete" she hummed then continue eating "I'll check in our flight by tonight maybe the day after tomorrow we will headed to Japan" I nodded understandingly and continue digging in my food then complete my work . 

I look at the time it was 10:50pm and I'm finally complete my work . I clean up all the mess that I made then headed to my room quickly . I saw another message from Mina , I immediately block her then do some night routine before sleeping . I doing some skincare and lay on my bed then fell asleep . The next day , I woke up and headed to the bathroom to take a shower . After that I went to my cabinet and choosing my clothes then I went to downstairs to make some breakfast

"Morning Y/N" Jihyo unnie greeted me then I smile while giving her breakfast "Thank you" she kissed my cheeks then start to dig in while I was getting ready for a work . While waiting for Jihyo unnie , I turn on tv while watching some movies then I saw Nayeon unnie sat beside me with her grumpy face "You good unnie?" she shook her head "You know Jihyo was being loud" I started to laugh "I know you're tired unnie ahhaha" she whined then I laugh at her reaction .

As Jihyo unnie finished her breakfast , we immediately went to the company . I went to the meeting room and put my plans on the board and I was helped by Tzuyu cause she was tall but I'm taller a bit than her . "Thanks Tzuyu , do you need anything?" she shook her head "Nah I'm just helping you" I smile to her then she waited for me to finish it . Few minutes later , we went back to our office then I checking on my slides before the meeting starts for a few hour later . 

Mina POV

I've landed in Japan and now I was in my house to get some rest . I was waiting for Y/N to reply my dm but now she doesn't replied me . I tighten my fist but then calm down 'I will make sure that you will be in my hands again Im Y/N . Wait for me darling' I laugh maniacally while playing with my pocket knife . 'I will show you how I really love you and kill those people who want you . YOU ARE MINE Y/N! HA HA HA HA!' I throw the knife to the walls then look at her picture