AMPG 25

Mina POV

I look at Y/N who just passed out then I immediately bring her to her car , I take out her key car then smirk "You will be happy with me" I started the engine and headed to our house . Few minutes later , we arrived at our house then I bring her to our shared room . I unbuttoned her shirt and mine then I kissed her milky neck and marked them . "I missed your juices honey" I murmured while caressing her stomach and goes down to her core 

I entered my finger in her core then she let out moan while her eyes still closed , I smirk then enter another finger then fasten my pace , she let out airy moan while I kissed her roughly until I feel wet on my finger , I pull out my fingers then lick it until clean . 'Sweet ever after' I mumbled then kissed all over her body . I smile then caressed her neck "Always mine and no one will ever take it from me" I cover ourselves with blanket then kissed her cheeks "sleep well" I giggles .

Few hours later I opened my eyes slowly then saw her still sleeping . I smiled then caressed her hair and she open her eyes "Where am I- what the fuck" she immediately cover her body when she saw me but then I smile sweetly at her then make my way to her direction "Yah stop there!" she walked backwards while I lean closer to her , I immediately lift her up and put her on the bed then kissed her "Shhh let me take care of you" she was about to talk but I kissed her neck 

After making out session , I smiled at her then hugged her waist "Baby" she look at me "Please?" she rolled her eyed then stood up "I need to go home now , take care of yourself" she went to the door but it locked . I smiled and hugged her "I don't want to lose you , so now you're back with me" she closed her eyes "Mina , we already divorce right?" I pull out my pocket knife and cut a bit on her neck "What the- aghh" I giggles then suck her blood on her neck . 

"Still try to escape from me? I will broke your legs" she gulped then I sat on the chair and dragged her to sit on my lap . "You are my property" I caressed her jaw then kissed her cheeks "Mina please" I furrowed my eyebrows "Please what darling?" she look at me "Please let me go" I smiled then put her arms around my neck "Kiss me first then I'll let you go" she sighed then kissed me , I deepen the kiss then let go . She stood up and using her clothes while I look at her

Your POV

I went to downstairs while I can felt Mina followed me along . "The fuck? Why are you following me?" she smile sweetly to me but then I entered my car . I saw her looking at me creepily then I immediately left the house and drove to Nayeon unnie's house . I park my car and entered the house while make my way to my room . I rest myself on the bed 'ugh my head hurts so bad' I close my eyes then drift myself to dreamlands .

Few hours later , I woke up and I heard the door opened revealed Nayeon unnie . She looks at me worriedly "Baby are you okay- why is there cutting on your neck" I look at her "It just a scars . don't worry" she sighed then massage her temple "The dinner is ready , you should eat now" I hummed then headed to the dining room . I dig in my food while text with Hyunjin , I heard a 'click' sound then I went outside "There is no one" I sighed then wash my dishes .

I went to my room and open my desk but then I felt something missing "Where the fuck I place it?" I still try to finding it but then I realized I left at my house . I sighed deeply 'fuck my life' I mumbled and went downstairs but then Jihyo unnie look at me "Are you going somewhere?" I nodded "I need to find my things that I left at my house" she hummed "Alright , don't be late" I hummed and enter my car then drove to my house which I saw Mina's car outside .

I heard moans from the living room then I opened the door , I saw Mina making out with another woman which make me doesn't feel hurt . She look at me while I only giving her poker face "Just continue what you doing , I came here to take my important things" I didn't wait for her reply then I went to our shared room , I searching my things then I felt someone back hugged me "Baby" I pushed her "Fuck off Mina , you're nasty bitch" then she slapped my face 

"I'm sorry-" I chuckled bitterly "Sorry and did the same thing aren't you?" she about to hug me but then I pushed her away until she fell . She look at me and I continue searching my things , after that I immediately left the room . I went to downstairs and enter my car but then she knocked my window "Yah Lim Y/N open the fucking window before I'll kill you" I pretend not to hear it then start my car and went back to unnie's house .

No One POV

Y/N arrived at Nayeon's house , she immediately went to her room then open the envelop "Aish what is this" she frustrated then open her laptop while analyzing the data . She slammed herself "Shit!" Jihyo went to her room "Baby are you okay?" Y/N tears fell down "I'm tired unnie" Jihyo comfort her then hugged her tightly "I'm here baby shhh" Y/N cried and Nayeon appeared "Baby" Nayeon caressed her back softly "Ji , can you call Jeongyeon to come here?" Jihyo nodded .