AMPG 32

No One POV

Y/N who just fell asleep peacefully on the sofa , while Jihyo was preparing food for dinner . She put all those ingredients and start to chopping it , Nayeon on the other side opened the door "I- oh" she look at Y/N who sleeping on the sofa . 'She must be tired' Nayeon mumbled then Eun Ji went to the kitchen then helping Jihyo.  Nayeon sat beside Y/N who still sleeping then her phone buzzed , she immediately answer the call.

Nayeon ended the call as well then Y/N woke up "Tired?" Y/N hummed "Kinda , where is Eun Ji by the way?" Nayeon smiled "She went to the kitchen , I guess she's helping Jihyo" Y/N yawned "Oh okay , I should get shower first" Nayeon nodded then Y/N went to her room and immediately walk to the bathroom .  Few minutes later , she use her pajamas and went to the downstairs while the others were eating their dinner . Y/N sat beside Jihyo and start to eating .

Mina POV

I look at the ceiling , as my life were nothing . 'I need to get out from this' I sighed deeply while imagining Y/N beside me "Darling , you can't escape from me after I getting out from this hell" I smiled because of the yesterday scene , she was hot when she getting nervous . 'Gosh you making me turning on for you baby'  I love giving a wet kisses on her neck . I miss tasting her kissable lips and touching every inch her body . It's a heaven for me 

I look the door opened , I saw a doctor came in but then I ignored it . I took something from my pocket which is I keep a picture of Y/N for myself .  She looks so hot in that black dress with her messy hair . Ah , I miss her... I back to my sense when this idiot doctor sat beside me , I rolled my eyes "So Ms Myoui , how are you?" he look at me then smile "Yeah I'm fine" I faked smile then he nodded "Good then I hope you get recover soon" I hummed then after that he left my room . 

Your POV 

After I wash all the dishes , I was about to go to the living room but then I heard a knock then I open the door revealed a feminine woman who has blonde hair , I can't see her face because she use mask . "Is this Lim Nayeon's house?" I nodded "Ah yeah , let me call her quickly" she hummed then I called Nayeon unnie "Unnie , someone is searching you!" Nayeon unnie went to my direction "Oh , come in!" she welcomed the unknown girl and headed to the living room .

I sat beside Jihyo unnie "Who is she?" Jihyo unnie furrowed her eyebrows , the girl open her mask "Hi , Rosie is here" both of us widened our eyes "Damn this girl , I almost kick you from this house" Jihyo unnie scolded her "Hehe mianhae~ unnie , I thought you were at father's house?" as fast as lightning I turning around "Both of you are siblings?" Rose unnie nodded "Beside you can call me Aunt Rosie hehe" I facepalmed and look at Jihyo unnie who was embarrassing  .

I look at Eun Ji who already fell asleep , I smiled a bit then lift her up then take her to my room . Few minutes later , I went back to the living room then sat on the couch . "So Y/N , would you continue your contract in other state? Under my company" I look at Rose unnie "Umm.." I paused for a while and looking at Nayeon unnie sadly "Baby , I know it's hard but I hope you can heal yourself while in new place" she smiled genuinely at me then I sighed 

"I can't say no because this is for me and my future too , I'll be going another state" Rose unnie smile at me "Don't worry , the employees are friendly" I hummed "But....how about Eun Ji?" Nayeon unnie look at Rose unnie "I will take care of her and maybe she will be fine with me" I thanked to Nayeon unnie "Alright , maybe next week you'll going to other state . Anything I will text you" I nodded to Rose unnie then she bid goodbyes to us and left our house . 

Jihyo POV

I look at Y/N who still spacing out "You good?" she look at me then nodded "Yeah just worried about Eun Ji when I'm away later" I smile sadly "She will be fine , don't worry too much" she hummed then I look at the clock wall "it's getting late , we should sleep now" she nodded then walk to her bedroom while I turn off all the lights and headed to my room . I sighed deeply and lay down on my bed . I was about to close my eyes but then I heard my phone buzzed .

I look at the screen , I turned my phone off then I close my eyes slowly . The next day , I woke up and preparing breakfast for them . I heard a footsteps went to my direction "Unnie? Can I help you?" I look at Y/N who already woke up "Yeah sure , you will just help me to cook pancakes" she give me 'ok' sign then start to cooking while I chopping some fruits to decorate them later . While waiting for Y/N finished cooking , I brew some coffee for us then pour milk for Eun Ji . 

I went to the dining table then Y/N place the food on the table . I saw Nayeon with Eun Ji who was hugging her , I smiled a bit . "Eun Ji , sit here" I patted the chair then she went to my direction and sat beside me . I gave the food on her plate and place the milk beside , she start to dig in while the three of us did the same too . "I'll send Eun Ji to uncle's house" Y/N look at me "Are you sure?" I nodded then she hummed "Alright then" she patted Eun Ji's head .

After I finished eating my breakfast , I went to my room and change my clothes . I do some light make up then I went to the living room and I saw Eun Ji waiting for me . "Let's go" I hold her hand while walk to my car , I open passenger seat then she sat on the seat and I close and went to driver seat . I started the car and drove to my parent's house which is take about 30 minutes to go there . As we arrived , I knock the door and saw omma smiling at me sweetly . 

"It's been a while Jihyo , who's child is this?" she pointed to Eun Ji . "Ah she's Y/N daughter , she were adopted by Y/N" omma hummed "I see , let's go inside" both of us went inside and I saw appa who was busy reading newspaper " Honey , our daughter is here" appa stop reading and look at me "Oh Jihyo , come here" I went to appa's direction and hug him "Your child?" I facepalmed "Y/N adopt her" he smiled while lift up Eun Ji who sat on his lap .