CHAPTER 1: RIVALRY

Kyungsei University's Junkyu and Jihoon are the most renowned attractive men in their department. Junkyu in the business management department and Jihoon in the Architecture department. The two were also known as rivals during their high school days since they attended the same high school. They compete in every aspect, academic, appearance, talent, skills, and popularity, even the woman they pursued was the same.

Like today, the university's 34th anniversary, the university celebrates it with different events. The two boys are trying again to win ⁹Ae-won's heart, through another competition.

"Alright, next we'll have one of the most popular and handsome men in the university, He's known as the University's handsome koala and physique genius. It is said that the moment you saw him, you'll definitely fall for him unless you saw him with Park jihoon, you might not able to choose. He will sing us a powerful yet vibey song this evening. Let us welcome, Kim Junkyu of the business management department" the host, sungchan of the Journalism department, introduces junkyu.

A scream and cheers erupted from the crowd below the stage.

As sungchan proceeds backstage he meets junkyu's raging eyes, "you really mention Jihoon's name" Junkyu said with an annoyed tone. Sungchan stiffened, and he realized what he had just done.

Junkyu proceeds to the center of the stage, as he arrived at the center, he spoke a few words "this song is dedicated to the girl I like" the crowd started to scream their lungs out. "Ae-won, this performance is dedicated to you, hope you will like it." Junkyu gives the staff a signal to play the instrumental.

You lift my heart up

When the rest of me is down

You, you enchant me, even when you're not around

If there are boundaries, I will try to knock them down

I'm latching on babe

Now I know what I have found

The crowd cheers and jumps as junkyu hype them up with his stage presence and stage manner

Now I got you in my space

I won't let go of you

Got you in my shackled in my embrace

I'm latching on to you

The crowd hype too much when junkyu's falsetto filled the stage

Junkyu sang very well. His unique voice together with his stage presence refreshes the audience. He then gazed at the audience. He might look calm, but inside, he felt refreshed, it's been a long since he performed in a crowded audience.

Good. with this, he is confident that he can win Ae-won's heart, and he would definitely win against Jihoon

*

Kim Junkyu was very handsome, an attractive dimple shows when he smiles, and his body proportion is insanely perfect. His wide shoulders contrast with his thin waist, not to mention his long legs. A lot of clothing companies, and modeling agencies are casting him to model for them, but he always rejects them. But he was not just attractive, he also has outstanding grades, and on top of that, he is also the heir of the Kim Group of companies although few people know that because he hides that fact.

Despite his idol-like and actor look, and his social status, he is more into elegant and humble appearance. His wardrobe is mainly plain and minimalist. Plain shirts, long sleeves, hoodies, and simple pants are his go-to outfit. This was the reason why from primary to middle school he was always the most handsome guy.