CHAPTER 6: EACH OTHER'S PHOTO

Please comment your thoughts, I badly need your thoughts.

It's already lunchtime, and here's Junkyu and Jihoon, sitting at the University's Cafeteria. They haven't met since morning because Junkyu was not around the campus the whole morning. He and Asahi had an urgent matter, Asahi barged into his apartment before the rooster could even crow. What was the urgent matter? That's a secret for now. But one thing is for sure, It is something they both planned for a very long time.

Junkyu is now very hungry but Jihoon keeps pestering him. "Junkyu, there's one thing I've really wanted to try before"

Junkyu can already tell that something bad was going to happen. "What is it this time?" he said with an annoyed tone

"I always see couples display their affection in public especially in the cafeteria or restaurants by feeding each other."

"Yah, don't tell me you want to..." He was cut by Jihoon "Correct!" Jihoon picked up a piece of beef meat using his chopstick and then directly placed it in Junkyu's mouth "I want to feed you."

"Jihoon, please, I want to eat in peace, I'm too hungry for your nonsense," he said but Jihoon is too persistent, he was too hungry to argue with him so just eat the beef piece that Jihoon feed him.

After three chopsticks, he lifted a spoonful of soup to Jihoon's mouth, "Open. I'll also feed you"

Jihoon excitedly drank the soup. After a moment, the two's activity began to be fierce, they shove food into each other's mouths.

Since its a lunchtime, the cafeteria is packed with students. The two of them are both well-known, so their behavior quickly attracted students' attention.

Couples feeding each other was originally an act that shows love. Now two men feeding each other was an even more spectacular sight, and the said two men were known as the legendary rival.

Through their intense act of feeding each other, they both quickly finish the food in front of them. "Say, why do couples fond of feeding each other?" Jihoon ask curiously "It's not comfortable at all"

Junkyu himself didn't feel very well about it, so he didn't say anything, he just leaves then proceed to wave without facing Jihoon. He has a lot to do, a class to attend, studying for the exam since it's approaching soon, and some documents with Asahi.

"Junkyu! Don't forget tomorrow, don't be late." Jihoon shouted.

*

As what they talked about, Junkyu arrive on time. They agreed to meet at the laboratory since it has no students every morning. He still found it difficult to understand why couples use each other's pictures as their phone wallpaper or as an ornament for their phone such as the polaroid picture on the phone's back. His wallpaper belonged to Shinchan only.

They plan now to use each other's pictures as their wallpaper. Why is that? Junkyu has no idea, he just follows what is on jihoon's list.

Jihoon and Junkyu both have class the whole day today, fortunately, taking pictures doesn't take a lot of time.

"Give me your phone, I'll take a handsome photo of mine" Jihoon grabbed Junkyu's phone, as he open the phone, a cartoon character welcomed him, Shinchan.

Jihoon squint his eyes, ready to tease Junkyu "ohooo, I've discovered that your soul is actually a child, too childish junkyu~"

"You're the childish one here!" he retorted. He really hates it when people make fun of him for being a fan of a cartoon, so he took Jihoon's phone. "Then let us see what's your wallpaper?"