CHAPTER 10: CONFESSIONS PT1

Notes before we start.

(This chapter was supposed to 1 part, but It was too long that it had reached 6k+ words, so I cut it into 2. This chapter and chapter 11 are highly inspired by 'We best love: No. 1 for you' episodes 4 and 5. It was my fave bl series.)

(I really appreciate those who votes and comments their thoughts, even though this is not well-written, you make me continue to write and I'll try to improve my writing. )

(Please comment with your thoughts, I really need and appreciate those. thank you so much)

______________________________

After the holiday, Junkyu planned to study at the library and catch up on the activities he missed because of his situation last time. Then Jihoon asked to come with him so Junkyu let him, arguing with Jihoon was energy-consuming, and he didn't have time to argue.

On their way to the library, Doyoung spotted Junkyu. He excitedly ran towards Junkyu and shouted his name. "Junkyu hyung!"

Junkyu heard Doyoung's voice, and he automatically smiled. He missed his little brother, they hadn't seen each other for the past few days because of their own situations, and both were busy.

Jihoon was surprised, he didn't know who is that person, and when he saw Junkyu spread his arm, ready to hug that person he suddenly felt a strange emotion within him.

Doyoung hugged Junkyu excitedly and Junkyu was also the same, he hugged Doyoung tightly and kissed Doyoung's forehead.

"I missed you Doyoung-ah, how are you?" Junkyu asked.

"I missed you too hyung, I'm fine, you know I'm stronger. I take the vitamins you gave me." Doyoung said.

Jihoon went between them, he also didn't know why he did that, but seeing the two that close and talk as if he was not present there somehow annoys him. (He was just jealous but he won't acknowledge it.)

"Yah, Jihoon. What are you doing?" Junkyu asked.

"Nothing. You two can talk to each other without being that close, friends don't talk to each other like that." Jihoon said

"What do you mean friends? We aren't friends tho" Doyoung said, he was a bit annoyed because of Jihoon's action.

Jihoon looked at Junkyu, his face asking Junkyu for confirmation if what Doyoung said was true. "He is telling the truth, we are not friends Jihoon, we are more than that."

"So you two are..." Jihoon couldn't finish what he wanted to say, because of how surprised he was.

"Don't give me that look, dummy. What you're thinking is wrong. Doyoung is my little brother, you Idiot." Junkyu said before proceeding to smack Jihoon's head.

Jihoon was very embarrassed, It never crossed his mind that the two were siblings, he thought Junkyu was an only child.

Junkyu noticed a person behind Doyoung's back, he had a rough idea of who was it. "Doyoung, the person behind you, Is that the person you told me about," Junkyu said and winked at Doyoung, trying to tease him.

"Hyung! Stop." Doyoung shout.

The person behind Doyoung went on Junkyu, and bowed, he also shook Junkyu's hand and introduced himself. "Good afternoon Junkyu-hyung, I'm So Junghwan, Doyoung's friend. Nice to meet you. Doyoung told me a lot of things about you" He said while smiling brightly.

"Nice to meet you Junghwan, and don't smile at me that brightly, it blinds me. Just kidding. Doyoung has also told some stories about you. So you are Doyoung's 'Friend' but it was not what he told me tho" Junkyu said then looked and Doyoung.