CHAPTER 7: ARCADE

Please comment your thoughts, I badly need your thoughts.

It is already 4 pm, and Junkyu's last class for today is finally done. He is now in a hurry cuz Jihoon has been messaging him the whole class saying they'll be late for something he has no idea about. Also, Jihoon said that Junkyu need to pick him up, and Junkyu agreed to it, commuting is too hassle for Junkyu.

Junkyu arrived at the coffee shop where Jihoon stayed waiting for him. Jihoon then opens the door and proceeds to seat as if it is very natural for him.

"Now tell me where are we going," Junkyu irritatedly asks because he feels Jihoon has no plan of telling him. How are they supposed to arrive when the driver has no idea about their destination?

"Chill, okay? We're going to G-plex" he said while chuckling.

"And what are we going there, or should I say what are you going there?" Junkyu asks.

"You'll know when we arrived there, don't be too impatient, it's not good for your health" He teasingly said.

The whole ride didn't go quiet, Jihoon casually teasing Junkyu, and Junkyu would unexpectedly push the brake or would swift the car as an act of revenge.

They already arrived and already park the car. Standing at the entrance Junkyu annoyingly asks, "Care to tell me why are we here? I doubt we're here for you to murder me cuz with this crowd, you'll easily get caught"

"You overthink too much, stop watching too many crime documentaries," Jihoon said. "I have two unlimited tickets for the arcade. My friend, Jeongwoo, gave them to me since he and Haruto had a sudden trip. They will expire today, it is a waste, so I thought of bringing you here to unwind and have fun" He sincerely said.

Junkyu feels the sincerity in Jihoon's words but he's not the type to show his real feelings so he switches the topic.

"Are you sure? Games like this are my forte, Just don't go home crying tho, because I'll beat your ass." He said confidently.

it may sound like an empty provocation but Junkyu excels in games, he spent almost all of his free time playing different games. Although it was his 2nd time going to an arcade he is very confident he can beat anyone, the last time he went to an arcade was when Yoshi dragged him to hang out when they are in High School, and Yoshi return home crying coz he didn't spare him, he beat him in all games without sparing any mercy.

"We wouldn't know until we try, right?" Jihoon said while smirking.

"Well, I can't wait to see you crying, let's go," He excitingly said, he then pull Jihoon's hand, and ran excitingly.

Jihoon stares at their hands while being pulled by Junkyu, A smile occurs on his face.

They then first play one of the most classic ones, street fighters. Junkyu beats Jihoon easily. They proceed to other games but Junkyu manages to beat Jihoon in all of those games. Jihoon sees how Junkyu laughs and smiles to his heart's content, 'such a rare sight' he said to himself.

They play Basketball and Jihoon was able to win against Junkyu, but Junkyu was bitter about it, he thought he can manage to win all the games. His competitiveness is kicking again.

"Yah! Why are you sulking there, you beat me against all the games we played so far except for this tho."

They spend about 2 or 3 hours at the arcade and Jihoon wasn't able to win again against Junkyu. Junkyu was fired up when Jihoon beat him against that basketball as if he became a madman. Junkyu has been sweating a lot during the games and there's Jihoon who would casually wipe it for him, Junkyu didn't mind it, he's too caught up in the games to pay attention to it.