CHAPTER 3: DAY 1

Both Jihoon and Junkyu are now sitting at the University's coffee shop. They agreed to meet here to properly discussed what they need to do. The students at the coffee shop can't process what they have just witnessed. they secretly take pictures and videos of them. It spread like a wildfire, the moment they post it on their Twitter, and got featured in their school journalist acc since they can't let such a worthy story not to cover. A lot of assumption occurs, some say that they reconcile, some say they are been friends since the beginning, and some say that they are in a relationship.

"Have you been in a relationship before?" Jihoon ask. "Hate to admit it, but I've never been into. I've been busy secretly competing with you so I didn't have the time for it" junkyu admit it

Jihoon let out a chuckle "No need to tell the reason tho, I also haven't". They both look helpless now. "Now we're doomed. What do we do" Junkyu ask, hesitation evident in his eyes, contemplating why did he agree with jihoon's proposal. He could have been sleeping at this time.

Jihoon took out his iPad and opened his notes. "No need to worry, I came here prepared. I did expect that we were both inexperienced. "Here" Showing his note to junkyu. It says "30 THINGS COUPLES DO" Junkyu read the context thoroughly. wearing matching clothes, walking together, Holding hands in public, taking pictures together, hanging out together, studying together at the library...

"Awesome, isn't it?" jihoon asks junkyu, pride is written all over his face. "Although we don't have experience as long as we follow this list, we can make it successful"

Junkyu is speechless, "where did you find this list? Are you sure this will work out? is this even reliable?" his face is full of distrust.

"Yah. I spent all night researching and coming up with that list, so I am sure that it is reliable" Jihoon reassure the doubtful man. "Fine." rolling his eyes. Junkyu still feels uneasy but he can't think of a better idea. As junkyu looks at jihoon's confident appearance as if he got a lot of cards on his sleeves, he thought that he can somehow trust him, given the fact that he rivals him which speaks a lot about the latter's credibility. "Then let's settle with this list. when do we start this so-called couple-things?"

"Let's start tomorrow. Also, I've thought about it, let's do it one thing every day so we can pretend couple for exactly thirty days" Junkyu nodded. "That works as well, I honestly don't want to be your boyfriend for too long"

Jihoon rolled his eyes, "yah. Stop acting like you've been wronged or something".

Since tomorrow is the start of their cooperation, Junkyu didn't bother jihoon further. "Let's start with the first thing listed wearing matching clothes, give me your address, I'll pick you up tomorrow since we need to buy clothes together and I doubt you have a car." Jihoon gives his contact number and his address to junkyu without any protest. He knows they need to anyway.

Unlike Junkyu, Jihoon is not rich RICH. though his parents are both doctors, they taught jihoon to be practical, he can only buy a car when he graduates from the university. Junkyu is not also spoiled, he doesn't spend on material things. His wallet is only for food. He has his own car cause for him, commuting is one the most hassle things.

*

Jihoon and junkyu agreed to meet at 9:00 am, but here's junkyu rushing at jihoon's dorm, he's 2 hours late. He woke up late cuz his insomnia was acting up the whole night.

"Sorry Jihoon, I was late" Junkyu said to the man who's waiting at the dorm entrance, arm crossed and eyes closed. "Woah, you look..." jihoon scans junkyu from head to toe. "Terrible". "I know, I woke up late. My alarm betrayed me. I was in a rush resulting in this tragic appearance of me" Junkyu explained. "Nah, it's okay tho. And don't worry, hate to admit it but you still look good tho" Jihoon assured junkyu.