Star frowned as she got out the car, shutting the door and walking around the front to the sidewalk, standing next to a taller male. He has ginger hair and wore jeans and a plain white t-shirt with a red zip-up hoodie.

"So Star, you excited for public highschool?" the boy asked, wrapping an arm around her shoulders and pulling her towards him.

"Ajax, let go!," Star exclaimed, laughing as Ajax removed his arm. "I don't know, I'm a bit nervous. I've heard a lot about public schools, and most of it seems... scary, to say the least."

"Well, let's not wait around. You're lucky we have first period together," Ajax replied, smiling.

Star sighed but nodded as the two walked up to the school together. As soon as they opened the front doors, Star was met with sights she had never seen at her old private school. Kids loitering around with no intent to go to class, there were some kids throwing a football back and forth down one hall, and kids blasting music. Hell, she even noticed a few kids smoking.

"Ajax, this place is... certainly something," Star muttered as Ajax gripped her shoulders, ushering her through the front of the school.

Eventually, they reached their classroom and Ajax took a seat in the back of the class, Star sliding into the seat next to him, frowning as he pulled out his phone. "Ajax, get off your phone."

He simply rolled his eyes in response. "You know they don't give a shit right? Hey, Star, you paying attention? Oh my god, not him."

Star was certainly not listening. Nope, she was staring at the person who had just entered the classroom. A tall man with fluffy red hair tied into a low ponytail, wearing a black jacket, black pants, and a white button up with the top few buttons undone. "Hey Ajax, who's that?"

Ajax groaned in reply. "Diluc Ragnvindr, the most annoying person at this school. Well, maybe not the most annoying, but he sure is popular."

"Uh-huh. Cool. Thanks," Star replied, still watching Diluc as he sat down.

"Star! Come on!" Ajax groaned, poking Star right in between her eyes.

"Ow! Ajax, what the hell?!" Star cried out, glaring at him.

"Stop making goo-goo eyes at the rich kid and pay attention to class."

Eventually, lunch came around, and it was time for Star to meet Ajax's friends. "Star, these are Columbina, Pantalone, Dottore, Capitano, Sandrone, Arlecchino, Rosalyne, and Kunikuzushi," he said, gesturing at each person as he said their name. "Guys, I've told you about Star before."

Star gave a nervous wave as she sat down next to Ajax, pulling out her phone and lunch and not saying anything.

"Is she a freshman?" Pantalone questioned, raising an eyebrow as he looked at Star.

Her face turned red as Ajax shook his head. "No! She's a junior like me."

"I'll be right back," Star muttered, grabbing her phone and standing up, heading towards the bathroom.

"No good with people huh?" a voice came. Star nearly jumped out of her own skin as she turned to see a girl with black hair leaning against a locker.

"Holy shit," Star breathed out. "Who are you exactly?"

"Moonshade Myer, nice to meet you," she replied, holding a hand out.

Star cautiously took Moon's hand and lightly shook it. "Stardust Belle. "

"Nice to meet you. Okay, now first tip about this school, stay away from Ajax and his friends."

"What? No way!" Star exclaimed, pulling her hand away and crossing her arms. "Why should I listen to some random girl who nearly scared me to death?"

Moon simply shrugged in response. "He's just bad news, just trying to help out a new kid."

Star groaned. "I'm not just gonna abandon him, he's basically my brother!"

"Mhm, nice to know. So, what classes do you have after lunch?"