Stardust Belle has been added to the groupchat

Star: What is this?

The girl stared at her phone. She had been added to a group chat, the only other people in it being Diluc and Kunikuzushi. She was sitting in Ajax's car, heading home from school for the day.

It had only been a few hours since Star had gotten a yes response from both boys, and her mind was still battling which boy she should say a final yes to.

Kuni: a group chat.

Diluc: Caught wind that you wanted to go to the dance with both of us. So I made this chat to talk it out easier.

Kuni: yeah cuz ur too lazy to meet up anywhere or during a free period diluc

Star: what exactly is there to talk out????.?.?. i mean i was just gonna pick one to say yes to,,,,,

Kuni: yeah well we came up with a solution

Star jumped as Ajax's voice spoke up. "Who're you texting Star? You seem worried," she noted, looking at her. They were currently dropped at a red light.

"Oh, it's nothing! I was just texting Rosalyne, she's trying to get my opinion on what color dress she should wear," Star lied, tucking her phone away and smiling.

Ajax raised an eyebrow, slightly suspicious, but put the thought aside as the light he had been stopped at turned green. "Tell her to not get red again, everyone gets red."

Star: what kind of solution..?.?.????

Diluc: We go about this in a less traditional way. By that I mean we can both take you.

Kuni: yeah we actually talked about this together before making this. only if ur okay with it too, and ur weirdo brother too because i KNOW he doesn't like me

Star: wait wait wait but isn't it?? weird to go with two guys to a dance??

Kuni: not really. i mean rosalyne goes with both columbina & arlecchino to literally every school event, they're all dating each other.

Diluc: Like I said, we don't have to if you don't want to.

Star: no no no no no, never said that. i mean, i'm willing to try it. do u guys wanna come dress shopping with me so we cna all pick out something that's the same color??

Kuni: yeah sure but i can't drive, my mom took my car away

Diluc: I'm free whenever and I can drive. Tomorrow after school?

Star: works for me, see u then!!

Kuni: alright.

Just as the text conversation finished, Ajax pulled into the driveway. "So Star, anyone taking you to homecoming?" he questioned as they got out of the car.

"Uhm, yeah but I don't know if you'll exactly like who it is," she muttered.

"Oh my god, don't tell me it's Diluc or Kunikuzushi," he groaned as he unlocked the front door.

"That's the funny thing Ajax, they're... they're both taking me," Star muttered, offering Ajax a nervous smile as they stepped inside.

Ajax's face dropped. "They're WHAT?"