"Oh my god, that's your car? Okay Raginvindr, I knew you were rich but you have your own Lexus?" Kunikuzushi scoffed.

Star, Kunikuzushi, and Diluc stood outside the school, about to head to the mall to do formal wear shopping for homecoming.

Diluc nodded in response. "Yeah, Kaeya has one too. Now get in so we can go to the mall," he said. "You guys have to pick who sits up front though."

Star looked at Kunikuzushi. "Can I sit upfront on the way there?"

He scoffed in response. "I could care less. Let's get going."

The car ride was slightly awkward. The three made small talk, and decided they would do a blue theme.

As they got to the mall, Star smiled and did a quick spin. "I haven't been here in forever! I wonder how much it's changed."

"It's certainly changed a lot, even just these past couple years," Diluc replied, looking up from his phone. "Malls are a dying business."

Star sighed as they walked in, Kunikuzushi holding the door for both Star and Diluc. "Oh my god, there is no way," Star muttered, laughing a bit as the door shut behind them.

Diluc frowned as he stood next to her. "What is it?"

"Ajax is here, and my friend Moon is too."

Kunikuzushi raised an eyebrow. "That's an issue, why?"

"Okay, well, Moon is my friend but Ajax hates her and she hates him, and Ajax doesn't want me being friends with her but I didn't listen to him and we're friends anyways, and if she sees me she's probably gonna try to say hi but if Ajax notices I'm as good as dead," Star rambled. "Oh yeah, and he kind of really really really doesn't like the fact I'm going to homecoming with both of you."

"Ha! Is that all? Come on, we're going to the formal wear store, if he starts anything I'll punch him, even if he is my friend," Kuni replied, earning a small chuckle from Diluc.

"Oh god, Kuni, don't punch anyone please!" Star cried out as they walked towards the store.

He rolled his eyes. "It was just a joke! Maybe. Depends on the situation. If someone gave me $5 I'd punch Ajax."

Diluc raised an eyebrow. "So if I gave you a 20 right now would you punch him four times?"

"Nah, but I'd punch him once really hard."

"You guys, stop it!" Star cried out, frowning. Her attitude quickly changed when they stepped into the store. "Oh my god, I've never seen so many dresses and suits in one place before. Well, actually I have, but still, not so many school dance outfits all in one place!"

"I already have several suits at home, So I just need to pick out a tie and boutonnière to match your dress," Diluc mentioned.

Star was practically beaming as she browsed dresses, Diluc and Scaramouche talking together over by the suits.

"Hey Star, you're dress shopping too?" came the familiar voice of Moon.

"Holy shit, you scared me. Uhm, yeah I am! You're a dress person Moon?" Star questioned, cocking her head.

Moon shook her head. "Nope, but I usually go with a dress for homecoming, and a suit for any other dances."

"I'm guessing you're getting a black or purple dress?" Star questioned, smiling.

"Yep, both. I found a dress that's a black to purple gradient. Rosaria is getting the same one but in red, and Kaeya and Venti are getting some ugly ass bright suits," Moon replied, rolling her eyes.

Star laughed a bit. "We're going with a blue theme in my end. I just have to try a few dresses on, then Diluc and Kuni will pick something to match me."

"You're going with both of them? Oh Star, you poor girl. Good luck," Moon muttered, dramatically wiping away fake tears and patting Star's back.

"What's with the tears and hands all over Star?" came another voice.

Star jumped away from Moon, internally groaning. "Ajax? You're here too?! Why? Just why, you already have like ten suits!"

Ajax sighed. "Yeah but what if I wanted another one?" As Star raised an eyebrow at him, he held his hands up. "Okay okay, I came here because I knew you were coming here with those two today becuase you know stuff spreads fast, and I was here to make sure if they did anything to you I could punch the life out of them. Then I find you hanging out with Moon too!"

A groan escaped Star's mouth. "Ajax! I can take care of myself. I'm not a little kid anymore, okay?" she sputtered out, a few tears forming. She quickly wiped at them, but they didn't go unnoticed by Ajax.

"Shit, shit, Star please don't cry. I'm sorry. I- I did my mean it-"

"Oh don't lie! You meant it!" Star yelled. By now, most people in the store were looking at them, and Moon had slunk back to her group.

Diluc and Kunikuzushi walked up. "Ajax, leave her alone. Come on Star, I'll take you home. We'll come back another day," Diluc said, glaring at Ajax.

As the three walked out of the store, Ajax groaned. "Fuck, what have I done?"