Finally, the first week of school was over and it was the first weekend off. Star was sitting outside the fitting room at a clothing store at the mall, texting Kunikuzushi, one of Ajax's friends. Ajax had dragged Star to the mall while he went clothes shopping, declaring he needed a new wardrobe for school since he already wore all his new outfits.

"So how does this look?" came his voice as he swung open the changing room door. He wore a dark gray button up and black pants, something he declared was completely different from the rest of his wardrobe despite it being very similar.

Star glanced up from her phone and sighed. "Oh Ajax, it looks the same as the last five so I give the same rating: if it makes you happy, buy it, because I could care less."

Ajax frowned as he placed his hands on his hips. "Oh come on! Whenever I go clothes shopping with you, you do this! It's my turn to try on outfits!" he complained, turning around and heading back into the changing room.

Shaking her head, Star turned back to her phone, resuming her conversation. Suddenly, her conversation was interrupted by a text from Moon. Star opened the notification, beaming as she saw the message. Moon had linked a contact in her phone.

Moon: here's diluc's number, went through hell trying to get it u better appreciate this

Star: omg omg ur literally the best ily what do i text him tho omg

Moon: idfk just say hi and say who u r, maybe he knows who u r and hope that he won't block u immediately

"Hey Star, who're you texting?"

The girl practically jumped out of her seat and she quickly turned her phone off. "Ajax! Do not sneak up on me, I've told you this! I was just texting Kunikuzushi."

Ajax rolled his eyes. "Scaramouche, seriously? He is my least favorite in that group. Star, you pick the worst people. First Diluc, then Moon, now Kuni? I swear."

"Come on Ajax, I'm not a little kid anymore. I know you hate to hear it, but you don't need to protect me anymore. I can make my own choices, okay?'

"Fine, fine, but don't tell me I didn't warn you! Come on, let's check out, then we'll go get some lunch," Ajax muttered rolling his eyes.

After checking out, the two headed to the food court together, Star deciding that they would be having Mcdonald's. "Ajax, I promise you I don't need warnings. I'll like who i like and hang out with whoever I want to," Star declared. As they reached the counter, she glanced at the menu and stated, "I want a six piece kids meal."

Ajax gave her a weird look, then recited his own order. "Two big macs and a large Sprite." He slid his wallet back out and slid his card, standing off to the side with Star after successfully paying. "Seriously? A kids meal?"

"I wanted the toy, and I have a small stomach! You're one to talk, two big macs?"

"I am a growing young man!" Ajax declared sternly.

Star laughed. "Ajax, you've been done growing for a few years now, come on."

As their order number was called, Ajax grabbed the bag and thanked the worker, spinning around and sticking his tongue out at Star. In response, Star stuck hers out in return as they walked to a free table. Almost immediately after sitting, Star grabbed her email and tore open the box, frowning as she pulled out the toy. "Oh come on! This is not what they were advertising!" she exclaimed, holding one of those creepy dolls the restaurant occasionally gave out.

"Hah!" Ajax exclaimed, pointing at Star. "No Hello Kitty for you!'

"Oh, you watch it! I'll eat your food!" Star threatened.

Ajax rolled his eyes as he unwrapped his first burger. "You would get full before finishing even one. Now eat your food."

Star rolled her eyes in response. "Whatever. After this, can we go get ice cream?"