𝟗. 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐞

Last night event broke her broken heart more, she could just only look at them.

No one came to comfort her nor anyone share any glance at her, why would they?

She was now standing in front of the mirror, looking herself and she eventually come to the realization that she was not worthy of Ethan.

She looked at her hair, Ethan said she looked pretty in long hair.Since then she had never cut her hair.

And it was pretty long now.

Sighing she left the mirror and went towards her closet, noticing how all of the clothes were mostly in blue colour.

His favourite colour, she would were those just to look pretty in his favorite colour and the red lipsticks that were lying inside the drawer.

She could only sigh, "I looked so desperate even when I was your girlfriend"

Never touching those blue clothes and red lipsticks, tying her hair in bun she went out for the day.

Wearing a pair of earrings because Ethan doesn't like jewelry, yet he is going to marry her sister who wear jewelry all the time.

The way she looked so desperate and tried so hard to stay by his side, somewhere in her heart she knew he never really liked her and she just didn't want to accept it.

She swore she will never love a man again,she didn't had the heart to love again. She is never enough to make anyone stay.

Her mother and Ethan had proved to her, she couldn't make them stay with her.

"You are done, miss"the hairdresser spoke, breaking y/n out of the trance and looked herself in the mirror.

Her hair was much shorter.

"Thank you" She looked at her secretary "Please do the payment, Nalie"

With that she took her handbag and went inside the car, waiting for Nalie to drove her to the office.

With a heavy heart she did start her work, without anyone having beside her she could talk with, joke with and lunch with.

It was said that Mr. Wan Yeo was was not feeling well and had high fever, and was in pain.

Does they have any idea the cause of his pain he was going through?

A pain which no medicine can cure it, a pain where y/n could never patch the wound with white bandages.

Wan Yeo was never someone who can upset him for just existing and not meddling in his life.

Yet he was drunk every day,stayed inside the water unless he felt like dying.

He would come out, hope that the pain would reduce.

Why was he in pain even after ignoring y/n for weeks?

Something was burning inside him, an unexplainable feeling, his heart felt like someone was squeezing it so much it would explode.

A sick feeling on his stomach, a heavy heart.

All he can remember was the loving eyes of her staring at another man.

A man he wasn't.

He scratched his hand until it bled as he felt like the warm touch of her was there, but his heart dropping when he realized there was no 'her' to wrapped bandages.

Does Wan Yeo knew he was suffering from love?

An unnoticed one, a love that was growing each day more and more, even without seeing her?