Prologue

Hi... Welcome to my story!!!

For the moment, the cover is temporary...

I'm currently holding a cover contest for it, details are in my random book.

Also, as I'm writing this and my other book 'Enders at the same time, this won't have a solid updating schedule. I'll update this when I have an update...

Anyways, hope you enjoy this book!!!!

-----------------------------------------
3rd Person's POV

A wasteland... That is what the plains biome looked like...

A wasteland, the remains of a battlefield...

Bodies of the wounded and dead from both sides littered the field.

Notch, stood on a high hill, his coal black eyes surveying the carnage, a pain look in them...

The war against his brother had been long and hard, but he had won and driven him back to his realm and shut off the connection between the two realms.

He knew that this wouldn't hold his brother forever, but it hopefully would for a good long while.

He couldn't have done it without his eight closest, most trusted warriors, each wielding their own power inside them and their own sacred blades. He had to thank them for their help.

The god set out across the battle to find them, stopping every so often to heal some of his wounded soldiers as best as he could.

He eventually came across a boy, looking no older than 17 or so, standing rigged on the field. He wore a bright purple clock with the hood down and light grey robes lined with white and purple, but stained with blood. His messy brown hair could be seen from under a quartz crown placed on his head and around his neck was a small necklace, a disk of silver with a red creeper face of it made out of small rubies.

The boy was Seto Levis. The youngest of the eight Sacred Warriors, gifted with sorcery from his parents and wisdom beyond his years.

Notch began to walk over to the sorcerer but slowed as he drew closer.

The god could feel waves of pain and misery coming from the boy. As he drew closer, he could see why as the same feeling began to gnaw at his own heart.

Lying by Seto's feet was the body of a boy that looked only a year older than himself.

He had dark brown hair swept to one side, covering one of his light red eyes that were streaked with green, which wide in shock and glazed over, lifeless. He wore robes almost identical to Seto, only instead of purple, the boy's cloak and robes were lined with a bright neon green.

A sword made of obsidian was buried deep into his chest.

Deadlox Ellies, the second to join the Sacred Warriors, was dead.

Notch looked up and around the battlefield to realize that the bodies of the other six warriors lay scatted around the area.

The remaining six of the Sacred Warriors, SkytheKid, Minecraft Universe, BajanCanadian, ASFJerome, HuskyMudkiperz and SSundee were all dead.

Notch was speechless.

He'd lived for a long time, but nothing could prepare the god for the grief he felt. They may have only been his warriors, but they were powerful, and he truly did care for them.

"You can bring them back, right?" Seto finally asked, startling the god slightly.

"Pardon?" Notch asked, looking at him.

The boy turned to look up at the god, who was slightly taller than him "You can bring them back, right?" He asked again, pain and grief lining his voice "Right?"

Notch could only look down at the sorcerer sadly, noticing that the boy's face had also suffered for the battle.

A long claw mark was scratched across his face, going over his right eye. It could be seen that in a hasty rush to save his eye, he had used his magic. Now one of his light brown eyes was glowing a bright purple.

Notch sighed and shook his head "You know as well as I do that the laws of death cannot be broken... I'm sorry Seto, but they're gone."

Seto closed his eyes and looked away, feeling tears flowing freely down his face as he fell to his knees and sobbed, letting out the pain and grief he felt.

Notch sighed and fell to his knees next to the sorcerer, taking the boy in his arms and holding him close to comfort him while he cried.

After a while, Seto eventually stopped crying and broke out of the god's embrace to stand. "So what do we do now?" He asked, his voice sounding broken and hollow.

The god sighed again and stood, thinking from a moment "Herobrine will eventually come back. It may take a millennium but he will, and the Scared blades will be needed to drive him back when the time comes."

"Yes, but their wielders, my friends, they're... they're dead. Who will wield the blades now?"

Notch looked at Seto, "I have a plan, but I need you to help me, Seto. It may be a way for you to see your friends again... Eventually..."

Seto frowned "I don't understand..."

"You will in time, but I must know, will you help?"

Seto seemed to think for about a second before nodding.

"Of course."

-------------------------------------

So... How does it sound?

Good? Bad? I need to know!!!

Anyways, thanks for reading and leave a vote or comment if you enjoyed it!!! :D

Or not, I don't really care...