Chapter 2

Seto's POV

I felt my eyes flutter slightly as I began to regain consciousness, letting out a small groan as I stirred.

I heard a sigh of relief and a voice mutter "Oh thank Notch you're ok!"

I could only reply with another groan as I slowly pushed myself up, my eyes fluttering open to take in my surroundings.

I was lying on a small bed in the corner of a small infirmary, the blinds on the windows were down and the door was shut.

I was alone in the room aside from the boy who had spoken.

He was sitting on a chair next to the bed. Several healing and strength potions were sitting on a table next to him.

The boy was wearing a black t-shirt and sea green jacket lined with red and a creeper face on the back. He also wore dark blue jeans, grey shoes and black fingerless gloves. He had messy jet black and he wore a pair of blue, green and red headphones.

But the main thing I saw that helped me identify who he was, was his eyes, which were a bright soulless white.

The boy was looking at me intently with worry, but he also seemed to be relieved that I was awake.

I gave a weak smile "Hey Noah."

Noah's face broke out in a grin "Hey, how are you feeling?"

I groaned and rubbed my head "I've been better..."

Noah reached out and took one of the healing potions and handed it to me.

I smile and drank it, it tasted really bitter but I'd learned to push past the taste. Soon, I began to feel stronger, my headache and weariness vanishing.

When I finished the potion and handed the bottle back to Noah, he asked "So what happened to you? Notch said you were in trouble and sent me to find you..."

I nodded, retelling what had occurred with the shadow.

Noah sighed once I'd finished "So he's coming back, isn't he?"

I nodded "I'm not completely sure but I guessing so. Like, 90% sure."

Noah groaned "Great, I was hoping for a family reunion..." He muttered sarcastically.

Noah had a rather interesting backstory. He had eyes like Herobrine because he was the son of Herobrine. He still had a bit of a 'destructive streak' in him, but he wasn't evil like his dad. When Herobrine first tried to take over the Overworld, he sided with Notch. He rules over mobs in the Overworld, making them much less destructive and hostile than they could be.

"Come on." He said, standing up "Notch will want to hear this..."

I nodded and pushed myself off the bed, standing up and following Noah as he leads me out of the infirmary.

When we left the building I winced from the brightness of outside.

Almost everything was a bright white and with the sun shining down on the land, it seemed to intensify the light.

Notch held back a chuckle as I covered my eyes and looked away "Don't worry, you get used to the light."

Eventually, I managed to take my hand away and observe my surroundings.

Noah and I seemed to be in a town, only the town was sitting on a floating island surrounded by other islands and clouds.

Many people clothed in white walked around, several were even in golden armour and had white wings. Angels.