Chapter 5

Seto's POV

Once I'd managed to get Deadl... I mean, Ty through the woods, we came to a large village where people of all kinds walked with friends and family down streets and through the square where a large stone carved fountain stood. The kingdom was oddly familiar but I couldn't really tell from where.

Most people didn't notice us, but those who did try to offer their help. I declined it and just asked where the castle was, to which they happily pointed out the right direction.

As we neared the castle, people dressed in yellow uniforms began to come over to us. They recognised Ty, or more so General Ty, and at first was suspicious of me until we explained, or at least Ty tried to, that I wasn't any harm.

They at least got the message and helped us to the castle, taking Ty away to get his arm treated and asking me to wait in one of the rooms.

The room was large and had many maps and plans splayed about the room and pinned on the walls, books and quills lying everywhere with open ink pots. From the looks of the room, I could only guess it was room to plan attacks for battles and such, but given that the dates showed a few years back, I could only guess that much planning wasn't needed at the moment.

All the same, the clutter bothered me. How could any work be expected to be done in a mess like this? I made sure no one was by the door and just closed my eyes, murmuring a spell under my breath and causing the papers, books and stationery to organise itself in neat piles.

"Impressive." A voice said behind me making me turn to look at the person leaning against the doorframe with a yelp for two reasons. The first was because he scared me by coming with no noise whatsoever and the second was because of the person's appearance.

The person was a boy looking about nineteen or so. He had messy dark brown hair that was pulled back at the end in a small rattail and black sunglasses covering his eyes. He wore a plain black t-shirt with a dark grey jacket that was lined with light grey and had a lighter grey band going across the middle and along the sleeves as well. He had dark grey pants on with red and white boots on and was wearing black fingerless gloves. Around his neck hung a large gold amulet with an amethyst lodged in the centre of it and attached to his belt hung a gold sword.

Even under his sunglasses, I could see the resemblance. He looked almost identical to Sky.

"Uh... Hi. I mean... Sorry... I-I just didn't like the c-clutter." I said, tripping up on my words.

The boy laughed light-heartedly and smiled as he walked inside "Don't apologise for that. Frankly, I should be thanking you. This room's been a mess for ages. I kept forgetting to clean it... Well... That and I was avoiding cleaning it as well." He laughed again at that and turned to face me while holding out his hand "Sorry I tend to get off topic often, my name's Adam."

I blinked out of my shock and shook his hand, his grip was firm and confident "Uh... Sorry, my name's Seto. It's nice to meet you."

Adam smiled as he let go and sat down at the table "I need to say thank you again as well. You saved my idiot of a best friend's life, so thank you for that. I don't know if he would've made it back given the condition he was in when you both got here."

I frowned "Is he ok?" I asked with worry.

Adam nodded "Yeah, I just checked on him. I tried to get an explanation of what happened out of him but he's currently delirious off shock and health potions so that didn't work. But he'll be fine in a few hours or so." He said with a chuckle, sitting forward on the table "So... Do you think you can tell me what happened?" He asked, taking off his sunglasses and looking at me.

His eyes were a light hazel colour dancing with small streaks of yellow. Just like Sky...

I thought for a moment and nodded, explaining to him how I'd found him and used my magic to scare them off. Adam listened intently and didn't interrupt as I spoke. He seemed just more keen on listening to me.

As I spoke, I slowly lowered my vision into Limbo and looked at him. Replacing where Adam stood was another identical boy around the same age surrounded in a bright yellow aura. Sky...

When I was done, he smiled at me "I see. Well, thank you again for saving him. I don't even want to think about what might have happened if you hadn't."

I smiled slightly at him and nodded as I blinked out of limbo "I'm glad I could help."

"So are you're really a sorcerer?" Adam asked curiously "I mean, I guess you are given what you've told me and what I saw but... Wow... I mean, sorcerers haven't been seen in this Kingdom in years. So it's surprising to see you here, to say the least. What brings you to the Sky Kingdom?" He asked

I blinked "The Sky Kingdom?" I asked in surprise "That's where I am?"

I hadn't been to the Sky Kingdom since the battle. But I guess that did explain why this place was so familiar to me. After all, the rest of the Warriors and I had helped to form this kingdom. Sky's Kingdom.

Adam gave a confused look but nodded "Yeah... Didn't you know? Did you get lost or something?"

"Uh... You could say that..." I said, quickly thinking of a reason to explain my confusion "I... Travel around a lot so sometimes I forget where I am..." I said. Wow, that was a pathetic excuse...

Adam blinked but slowly nodded as he put his sunglasses back on and stood up "Makes sense, we have a lot of travellers coming through here. I'm guessing you came from Blockopolis then?"

I paused for a moment but nodded "Yeah. I originally came from the Magi Kingdom but I've stayed in the city before." I told him.

That wasn't a lie, Minecraftia has a wide range of kingdoms including the Magi Kingdom, the Yogscast Kingdom, the Sparkles Kingdom, the Ethereal Kingdom and of course the Sky Kingdom. That was only to name a few of them, but those were the main ones that surrounded Blockopolis.

Blockopolis was a huge city that stood in all five of the main Kingdoms borders. The five Kingdoms have been at peace for years dealing with their own fights and helping each other when needed so there was never any tension or division in the city. The city was a huge trading and meeting ground for the kingdoms and was home to easily a million people with many constantly coming and going.

I originally was born in the Magi Kingdom and I have stayed in the city a few times, though I prefer my cottage in the Sparkles kingdom. I'm not sure how different the city is now but that's not important now.

Adam nodded "Ah, ok. That makes sense... So do you have a destination in mind of where you're going?" He asked.

I shook my head "No. Not really..." I admitted.

Adam smiled at that and held out his hand to help me up "Then allow me to give you a little introduction to the Sky Kingdom." He said with a grin.

-------------

Oh look! A wild update appeared!

I like how I'm making chapters smaller XD it's much more doable for my schedule.

Now two things...

One... There are no ships in this book except for one canon couple. But that's it... I know how your minds work... XD

And two... The realms just help to build the world. They really won't be visited often. I say this because I added a small reference with the name of the kingdom Ethereal. XD

That is the name of the realm in my current favourite series on Wattpad by CATtheDrawer, go give it a read! It's so well written and has an absolutely incredible storyline that practically blows this one out of the water!

The first is called Falling to Rise. And yes, it's an MCYT Fanfiction, XD.

Anyways, thanks for reading and be sure to leave s comment or vote if you enjoyed it! :D

Or not, I don't really care...