Part 9

The rush was on when I got back to my camper. I had to make it look as though I was packing to move in with Cye. I tossed the important stuff into boxes and told his two security girls to take them. Cye left me two large vamp girls who looked like they use to be MMA fighters. Braids in three rows on their heads, their legs and arms were big enough to make you want to see what is in their pants. They wore all black leather head to toe; I can't say I wasn't a little aroused by them. These women were stacked. My favorite part, they didn't talk, they just did what they were told.

I grabbed every gun, every knife, everything I could think of that I may need to meet with Magla Darling. Everything I have heard is she is not one to be messed with, well neither am I. I pulled on my magenta leathers with my black leather bustier, strapped on the Python and the rest of my gear grabbed a couple bags of grenades and out the door I went. The bodyguards were looking at me like I had three heads while I loaded the Demon, but neither of them spoke to me.

Wrangler pulled up in her black international scout throwing dust up at the girls. I laughed knowing she did it on purpose. She fucking hated vamps. Slamming her door as she jumped out, she grabbed her electric arrows and her machete. I noticed she was a little more intense this evening than normal. She braided her hair in one warrior braid down the middle of her back it was laced with a black feather, and she wore red and black paint on her face. She had on a red leather zip up bodysuit with her skintight wranglers and her boots were not pink this evening but red, blood red. Wrangler was out for blood.

"Who the fuck are these two statues?" She growled as she tossed her gear into the Demon.

"These are my security detail from my soon to be husband, Cye Bian." I said with a slight smile.

Wranglers head spun around to me her eyes blazed with fury, "What the fuck did you just say?"

"Get in, I have to talk to you."

"Buckle up, I have to lose these two."

Wrangler laughed snapping her seatbelt and put her boot up on the dash. "I love a good chase." She said as she sat back smiling.

We pulled out slow looking both ways out of Shadow Ridge onto Church Street. I watched the security girls do the same. I called Nicki Nitro and let her know we were coming, to get her boys ready to cut them off after Wrangler and I passed. She was waiting with her girls to follow us after we lost the vamps. We were a team now, there was no time for enemies. It felt good, I had my own girl gang, but would my girl gang stand up against the 7 Devils?

The 7 Devils had been bitten by Magla Darlings pink python, Naruba. She was a gift from the Queen Amaru of the Amazon. The most powerful Amazon Vampire Snake Queen. Magla had befriended her on one of her many trips to the Amazon, but some say they are more than friends, that they were lovers. That they are still lovers. Some people in the vamp world say Magla's power come from Queen Amaru. Amaru was so smitten with Magla that she had her shamans take power from her and embed it in the python. The python was their lifeline, they channeled each other through it. One bite from her python is said to give you the strength of one hundred men, pink glowing skin, the ability to hear your thoughts and see your future all this on top of the normal vamp powers. I have never seen the women in person, I was really hoping I never have to.

When we pulled onto K-10, I started slow at first playing with the vamps making them think I was the "Good Wife." Then as I looked back at them through me rearview mirror, I said fuck let's do this, and put the petal to the metal. Zero to one hundred, we were practically flying. I saw Nicki Nitro's barricade up ahead she was right on time. Looking in my review mirror again I saw the escalade with the vamps having a tough time keeping up. Wrangler and I smiled at each other. Wrangler loved this shit. We pushed past the barricade, and it closed off leaving the Vamps behind it.  Once we were past the barricade and Nicki Nitro's girls pulled out one by one behind us down K-10 on our way to meet Magla Darling. It worked perfectly.

If you ask me, we were one bad ass girl gang. Nicki Nitro brought thirty of her strongest girls, all of them known in the cities underground fighting rings. I was impressed with Nicki's commitment, although I always had my guard up with her. Wrangler was the only person I truly trusted. I knew I had to tell her about Cye, but now was not the time. We had work to do.

The city was dark for a Saturday night. It was strange to me until we pulled up to Chiefs Kingdom. The lights from the kingdom were so bright it was making the city look dim. Lights were shining in the air, all assorted colors dancing around. They were shaking to the loud music that boomed and rattled the pavement. Fireworks were being set off again. We could feel the heat of the fireworks on our faces. We heard people screaming and laughing as vampires jumped from the top of the Kingdom stopping just short of the pavement below. It Was pure madness. Magla Darling was smart, make the Vamps love you, gain a city. What better way to do that than give them drugs, alcohol, music and sex. Lots and lots of vamp sex.