thunderstorm x thorn

Hye. Soo i learned somme things by my friend KuroiKitsune4507 about bottoms and tops. Im also an older age ass her and dint know things- soo about this page!

 Im also an older age ass her and dint know things- soo about this page!

And here me being me

Hehe okey so! This will be my first time doing this! Like ever! Cus she wants some 18+ in it even tho were both not 18 yet- lets just hope i dont destroy this beatifull idea

Hehe okey so! This will be my first time doing this! Like ever! Cus she wants some 18+ in it even tho were both not 18 yet- lets just hope i dont destroy this beatifull idea. Alsoo wats sinful??

btw the couple was picked by a spinning wheel

i starded this page at 11/august/2022

Yall i just got a message about she dint want me to do 18+!
I misundzrstood her omg im so sorry!!! TvT

Im so sorry gurl V-V this is embarresing. Aniways if ya dont like uhh 18+ stuff just skip the part under the warning. Also it was my first time and i just talk true it XD aniwayys this is very awkward to me- byee
______________________________________________________________________________

today was a sunny day. ice,blaze,thorn and thunder were outside. they were walking arround the playground. thorn wanded to play a game called truth or dare with the 4. ofcourse evribody agreed. it was ice who went first "thunder truth or dare" he asked looking at thunder. thunder then answerred with "dare" and ice began to smirk a smile. "buy me a slushie with blueberry flavour". thunder got annoyed he had to spend money. he got up and after a few minutes returned with the slushie. he handed it over to ice who immidiently began to slurp the drink with his straw. blaze got jelieus fast and wanded to slurp some too but ice is hard to convince to let others try his stuff too, but for his boyfreind he would do it a few times a day just not in public.

"can i have some?" blaze asked ice. "no" the lazy bf answerres as he also the shuts his boyfreinds after kissing him on the lips. "blaze truth or dare" thunder said still annoyed. "dare!" blaze was exited for his dare but thunder took his chanche and answerred with "i want you to stop asking ice for him to share with you" ice was suprised but smiled as a thank you towards thunder. blaze was pounting but then asked "truth or dare thorn?". thorn was thinking for a bit bifore saying "truth!" he din't wanne do somthing extreem as he knew blaze made him make a tree one time in 5 seconds and got him exshausted that he had to sleep the day for himself to get energy again. "thorn!" thorn snapped out of his toughs when he looked arround clouless.