🧨tunderstorm x solar 📔

Yup another request!!

I always accept the ships you want me to do! Its fun so yesh im diong it! I tag the people so they know there request is finished

I always accept the ships you want me to do! Its fun so yesh im diong it! I tag the people so they know there request is finished. Shreyanka11 here's your tag!

______________________________________________________________________________

today was a peacefull day, well except for the others pranking trio cool that is. solar had been trying to read a few books but thorn kept on pulling him awey to show him somthing while thunder just wanded to stare at his phone. "hey! attention on me! im talking to you!!" jupe thats the reason why thunder cant even be on his phone. taufan had been annoying him sinds he woke up and got to the living with solar. blaze ended up alling asleep on the floor witch caused gempa to almost step on him but ice prevented it from happening and told gempa.

"thorn is to much to deal with today~" it was solar who said that as he walked towards thunder. solar sat down next to thunder and began to read again like he had been trying the intire day. only now his book got taken awey by taufan. solar looked so annoyed but also tired and thunder noticed it. "taufan give solar his book back". taufan suprisingly dit as he was told by thunder. solar started reading again and taufan began to have a normal conversation trying not to bother the tired solar as much. thunder was now allouwd to be on his phone while the 2 had a decent conversation. "can't believe blaze fell asleep during his prank" taufan was complaining about stuff he found annoying today.

thunder pov

after hearing taufan coplain a lott i felt somthing heavy leaning on me. i desided to look for the source and saw my boyfriend solar leaning on me while he took a lil nap. a little smile appeared on my face and taufan noticed. "your smiling!!!" my slime went awey after i realised taufan woke solar up. poor boy was just a minute asleep on me. "ugh~ wat time is it?" solar's voice sounded tired and dry. "15: 54!" taufan said chearfully "still?" there was his tired voice again. "taufan me and solar are going to our room to take a rest dont bother our sleep okey?" taufan nodded and walked towards the gaming room as i just looked at solar. "i know you wanne sleep mr. sun" i said teasingly "watever lightbulb" his usual nickname for me i chuckled and gave solar a piggy back ride. "i can walk babe" for some reason it looked like he gave up on trying to even argue back and let me cary him.

when i arrived in our room i placed him down on the bed carefully and then also realised solar fell asleep on me. it was then that it hit me, solar fell asleep on me while i held him up. "mmh" solar woke up again. "im gonne put my pejama on~" i let him be for that and din't follow as i too changed clothing but not in the bathroom. when i was done i waited for solar to walk out. it took him 15 minutes bifore he walked out the bathroom. "got distrancted" "its alright solar" solar walked closer to me and i sat on the bed. he sat on my lap and but his waight on me letting me know hes really tired. i layed on the bed and got myself under the blancets and in the right way. "readdy to sleep?" solar just nodded not feeling like talking. when i placed the blancet on him i noticed him already asleep. he looked very cute in the pose he fell asleep in. bifore i fell asleep i realised solar still had his visors on so i removed them and plaved them on the counter. giving him a little kiss and pulling him closer to me bifore i also fell asleep.

________________________________________________________________________________

sorry its not that long! but i hope you enjoyed it!!