supra x sori

Sori was in his room, watching his little plant that he planted a while ago, it was still growing and he took extra care of it! He loves nature so much, it was like it disires him to stay alive with.

But then one bad move made his lungs stop getting air...so he panicked, tried gasping for air but evrithing just got fuzzy slowly, more and more it was starting to be so fuzzy he cant recognize wat was wat, but wat he dint know...that...he was crying. Crying, on the floor with a plant he watched broken next to him.

He seemed to have fallen down earlier but he dint know sinds he was focused on his vision. It started getting darker so fast, it seemed like he had a panic attack or somthing! Or he was about to faint! It just dint feel good...was it gonne end soon? Or will this happen more..

Supra was walking arround the hall towards his room with sori when frostfire suddently caused caosh much to his suprise he argued at him back for a long minute, the other scofed as he left. This left supra annoyed as he now had no intention of talking to sori later, he got stopped again by seeing glacier sleeping on the stairs so he carefully put him on his pwn bed as he left to his.

When he fannely arroved there he saw that the door was a kwarter open with a little light from inside shining out. Thats strange, but also normal tho he would of tought there would of been more darknes at this hour. He slowly opend the door when he started noticing sobs in the room. With full attention on the sound he looked arround when he saw sori crying on the floor with his little plant broken next to him!

He looked at the crying boy and cnealed down next to him bifore placing a hand on his shoulder, but he got a flinch in return witch wurried him more. Okey...this wasn't right animore so he pulled sori in a very tight hug trying to get him out his silent mind of sobs.

He rubbed his back even tried talking to him tho yet it seemed useless..was he doing somthing wrong? But wat could help him?? He had no idea! He was now rubbing sori's back feeling hopeless in wat he coulnd't do to help him.

After a bit he got so wurried! Sori dint breath enough animore! It got him very worked up and a bit liter after manny attemtq to help sori he gave him a long kiss on the lips hoping that would help more. And it dit it made sori breath slower, his air got better.. but the cries dint stop yet so he rubbed them slowly off after releasing his kiss..

But later that night he wanted to know wat happend to see sori in that position..he also wiched he got there sooner! Maybe he could of prevented it! But watever it started...it was over for now...lets hope it wont happen again next time....

____________________________________

Fryday 2 june 2023 at 1:13

Words: 536