Ch.8

???1: "One of ours is down there, who though?"

???2: *Shrug*

???1: "It would help if you actually spoke.....you know what, you'll be the one to go down there."

*bang*

???1: "Don't bang on my desk, quite being a baby."

-

???: "Admiral's log #268; 2560 we've been hidden by the U.N.S.C, since the incident with Captain Cutter and the Spirit of Fire. We've found a Halo ring in our isolated journey. The light's green and troops are on the ground. We don't know what's down there or if the Covenant is waiting for us, but I intend to find out."

(More will be in other chapters, I'll maybe try to lead up to how/why your ship actually blew up)

-

(Y/N): "There's so many enemies, I don't know what to do."

You were tied up and on one of the Sakura Empire ships

Watching as the Sakura Empire struggled to find the two Royal Navy ships

(Y/N): "Why am I even here? I'm a freaking spaceship, I'm stronger than any of these ships here."

???: "Ara~, you seem upset."

You look to where the voice is coming from

???: "Would you like a hug?"

(Y/N): "No, besides I don't go around hugging random strangers."

Atago: "Well if that's the case, I'm IJN Atago."

(Y/N): "I'm U.N.S.C. (Y/N)."

Atago: "There, now we're not strangers."

(Y/N): "If you haven't noticed, I'm tied up."

Atago: "I can't untie you."

(Y/N): "That's it," you get up and walk towards the edge of the ship "I'm leaving."

Atago: "What are you doing?"

(Y/N): "I said, I'm leaving. Good day....No. No good day, if I leave I might get tracked to find the cube." You materialize the H-165 Forward Observer Module, changing the settings
On it and aiming directly underneath yourself

Automated voice: "Pick up coordinates set."

(I know that in the game, no one can get transported until you pick a destination, but for this situation I'm not having it like that)

Within a few minutes a pelican arrives, ready for pickup