Ch.26

Hey, how y'all doing?
_________________________________________

Y/n: "I see....that's very troublesome."

You were in your office, on the phone

Emil: "What's going on?"

The other leaders of the groups were present as well

Y/n: (To Emil)"Something that is not of your concern.... (To Receiver) No, I'm still here, I was just talking to someone else in the room.......No, I'm not going to put you on speaker phone. This is between us."

Henry: "If it's so bad, shouldn't we know as well, so we could help."

Y/n: "Tell them they need to make sure the area is clear first....."

Saki: "What are you hiding from us?"

Y/n: "Oh, he's on the line, too? 'Vadam, 'Ravamee, you and your men have the green light. Glass 'em."

You hang up the phone

George: "Admiral, shouldn't we tell them? You know how dangerous they are."

Y/n: (R) "This is a message to all U.N.S.C personnel. Do not get in the Covenant's way of glassing, or you too will be glassed."

Rodney: "Admiral, think about what you're doing. You could wind up with no allies."

Y/n: "I'm well aware of the risks...."

Dorsetshire: "Are we going rogue?"

Y/N: "No, nothing like that."

Y/N: "You children can leave now....actually, George, where is the ahem, problem located?"

George: "I see where this is going....Get aboard a pelican, and I'll send you there."

Emil: "Are we going with?"

Y/N: "For your own safety; No."

You quickly made your way to the hangar and got aboard the nearest pelican

Y/N: "So, where to?"

George: "The ship graveyard that Yapyap found a while back."

Y/N: "Of course... Of course, Flood would be found there."

George: "I still don't like this. What if something goes wrong?"

Y/N: "....Then we'd all be dead."

Rodney: "Admiral, I really don't think you should be here...."

Y/N: "Your opinion has been noted, but we need to obtain an infection form or spores..."

George: "I'll ready some Elephants in every firebase."

(Yay, I'm actually going to try to use the vehicles that never appeared in the story that is probably going to be put on hold)
-----
Emil: "Do we really have to stay here?"

Henry: "I thought you were his number one fangirl..."

Emil: "Of course I am, but I have a feeling something bad will happen to us if we stay..."

Saki: "I say we kill him." He says with a shrug.
-----[]------------[]---------[]---------[]--------[]-------

Admiral: "Crewman, make sure our defenses stay online. We can't let the Flood win."

This far into the chaos, the Flood had taken over the entire Halo ring, and were seconds away from taking control over U.N.S.C. Bismarck (or Y/N). The marine forces had thinned drastically down to below 30.

The corrupter protocol had been issued due to 4 of the 6 spartans getting infected by the Flood.

The nukes used to take out the spartans did put a dent in the Flood's forces, but it quickly recovered.

Currently, the rest of the UNSC forces are aboard the ship, fighting for their survival.

Fortunately for them, in a way, they may not die by the Flood's hand. . .

George: *Looking at the life support.* "Hmmm.... Dorsetshire, disable the defenses. Rodney, open the Airlock...."

Dorsetshire/Rodney: "Yes, sir."

Waiting for the right moment, Dorsetshire disables the ships defenses...

Crewman: "Sir, the Ships defenses are offline!"

Then Rodney opened the Airlock, releasing the pods and letting the vacuum of space consume anyone and everyone nearby.

Admiral: *Catching on.* "George..."

George: "I'm sorry, Admiral, but I have orders..." He turns to the console

Admiral: "George! Don't!"

George disables the ships life support.
-----[]------------[]---------[]---------[]--------[]-------

Y/n: "We're back!" You return to your base, with a shaking crate and a sealed air tank.

Marine: "Sir, we've got the air-tight room ready for you."

Y/N: "The commanders?"

Marine: "They waiting for you."

Y/N: "Gather a couple of marines and have them wait in the room."

Marine: "Right away, sir." They run off

You make your way to the air-tight room that you had constructed in your absence.

Saki: "Why are we here exactly?"

Y/N: "To observe..."

Eventually, two marines show up to and enter the air-tight room, not before being given the crate and air tank.

You join the commanders at the two-sided mirror

Sacrifice 1: "Admiral, what are we supposed to be doing here?"

(You can hear them, they can't hear you that much/muffled without intercom/radio)

Y/N (R): "See that crate and air tank? Open both."

One grabs the air tank and releases the "gas" and drops to the floor, coughing and screaming

Growing concerned for the other, the second marine undos the crates latch to get it over with, only to be met with a Flood infection form to the face.

Henry: "The hell is this?"

Y/N: "3....2....1."

The two marines violently snap their necks as their bodies break and change.

Emil: "They...they just...what happened?"

Saki: "Can this," He points to the combat forms. "Be weaponized?"

Saki received a fist to the face
-------

Odin: "What the hell did you do?!" He asks angrily

???: (Dual voice) "The Flood's arrival was not caused by us."

Odin: "Bullshit! I know a Hydra Squadron frigate when I see one!"

???: (Singular voice) "Perhaps it was one of the others...."

Odin: "One of the others?"

???: (dual voice) "A former Hydra Squadron ship, from an earlier... "generation"."
_________________________________________

For right now, this is the "end", I will be releasing the Hydra Squadron story soon, probably "now"

Here's also an empty promise; I will attempt to make the later "chapters" better