Ch.23

Before you continue, I'd like to say that all the images I place keep turning to the obj box and disappearing.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Everyone was silent on the pelican

O.D.S.T.1: "Helljumper, Helljumper where you been?"

O.D.S.T.2: "Feet first inta Hell and back again-"

Pilot (R): "LZ's clear good luck."

O.D.S.T.2: "Damn, we should have started sooner."

O.D.S.T.3: "It's not our last fight, we'll get another chance to say it."

The ODSTs and marine hop out of the pelican

Bravo marine (R): "Bravo company is taking heavy fire, requesting immediate assistance!"

O.D.S.T.1: "You heard him, let's go."

Pilot (R): "Take the scorpion, you need more than I do." The tank is released

----

Nevada sees you speeding to the docks

Nevada: "What's going on?"

(Y/N): "Hey Nev, someone's been spotted over there, and I need to catch them before they do anything funny, wanna come with?"

Nev: "Of course!!"

-

(Y/N): "Hey!" You and Nev run to the elite, aiming an assault rifle at them

Elite: "I mean you no harm, human."

(Y/N): "Now, why would I believe that?"

Elite: "Consider me an allie."

(Y/N): "I suppose you have important information to tell us." You said sarcastically

Elite: "The Sirens are planning an assault against the camp of Azur Lane. Shipmaster Lat 'Ravamee is as well."

(Y/N): "Who are you any way?"

Elite: "An anonymous source."

Nev turns on her assault rifle's flashlight

(Y/N): "Oh, it's........I don't know names."

George: "That is the Supreme Commander of the Fleet of Particular Justice. His name was Thel 'Vadam, but later he became Thel 'Vadamee...... Although, why is he in his old armor?"

'Vadamee/'Vadam: "It is a disguise."

(Y/N): "Wait, if you're in charge of 'Ravamee, can't you stop him? He serves under you."

'Vadamee/'Vadam: "The Sirens are in control......I must go, they surely have noticed my absence.
-----

Delta Marine operator (R): "Delta company, on the prowl."

Delta Marine1 (R): "Did you not get an Elephant with twin-engines?"

Delta Marine operator (R): "Do you want to drive? We can switch, I don't give a fuck."

-

Gungnir: "How is it that you get injured in every mission we're sent on?"