hiding from your boyfriend for 12 hour

Sunrays coming from a large window disturbing sleep of sleeping beauty , he wakes up listening melody of birds chirping but as soon his smile fades when he realises that his lovely, sweet but little bit cold boyfriend is not sleeping beside him .....

Tae pov 
I don't know what happen to him , nowdays he is ignoring me , firstly i thought maybe he is busy due to workloads
But enough is enough..
He goes to his office early and came home late , that's still ok but what about he don't even pay attention on me or gives me time , he just doing "hmm, yaa , no " .. i am craving for his love but i think now he is not interested in me , what should even i do to make him understand and realise that i also exists ..
Well let's think about it later now , i have to go and freshup 

Few minutes later

Taehyung was sitting on the couch scrolling his mobile suddenly one video caught his attention.
Tae pov
" Hiding from your boyfriend for 12 hours , hmm it's new should I try? Let's do it ,but will he notice my absence,i don't think so but let's try it.. "
Next morning
Today jungkook have a day off, but he will do work from home .
He woke up and found that tae is not beside him he firstly thought that maybe he will be in washroom, then downstairs but he didn't find him .
Then he thought that maybe he went to his friend's house so he shrugged it off
And went to do his office work..
It's been 6 hours , tae didn't come home and not picking his phone calls  , so he thought to make a call to tae's friend ..
" Hello jimin" jungkook asked
" Oh hello jungkook, what happened? "
Jimin asked being confused
" Is tae with you?" Jungkook asked
" No, he is not with me , something happened jungkook ?, tell me "" jimin asked
" Nope , don't need to worry  , nothing happened" he said with fake smile being little bit worried about tae .
After hanging up he called tae's all friends but all said that he is not with
That made him freakin worried and panick .
He started feeling guilty,he was considering himself at fault . He realised that how much he ignored him , didn't give him time he was terrified from the thought of taehyung leaving him ..
It's been 9 hours and he didn't see him any where , he went out search tae at park , at his home , his cafe shop but in the result he didn't find him .. tears were falling from his doe eyes ..
After finding for oh so long time he went to his home back , he locked himself in his room taking tae's clothes smelling it and hugging it like his life depends on it , but now he all efforts was in vain ..
Jungkook pov
" What i did , because of me he left me , it's my fault, i always prioritise work and didn't give him time, love taht he deserves, oh how much i am fool that didn't notice his need , didn't notice that how much he was hurt but still i didn't care ,and see left me ...
Why? Why? Why did you leave me ?? You said to me no matter what you will not leave me but see you leave at least you should have  discuss it with me , you should have scolded me but without telling you left me " he was crying so loudly that may his neighbour would have listened him ,but now do he care nope . But little did he know his love was also crying looking at him in that state . Now he was feeling too much guilty to do that challenge , suddenly jungkook started chocking due to wailing too much ,but suddenly he saw a beautiful hand carrying a glass of water,  he looked up and tears rolled from his eyes like a waterfall, he put the glass of water aside and hug taehyung like his life depended on me . . He was crying his heart out and repeating same word that he is sorry and don't leave him ..
Taehyung pulled out from hug and wiped his non stoping tears and kissed his both wet eyes " b-baby i am so sorry pls don't leave me pls , i cant live without you ,i am sorry i didn't give you time and love ,i just prioritise my work but baby what i can do it was my dream Project , i should not do that to you " jungkook said sobbing ..
" Bun it's ok , i am sorry too i did this stupid challenge and didn't listen to you ,and jungkook you should not have  to be sorry baby , i didn't know it was you dream project and i didn't even asked you i am sorry ." Tae said tears are flowing continuously
" Pls don't leave me and don't cry baby pls don't cry" jungkook said " ok i will not cry but you also don't cry i don't like when you cry now stop it smile now , i forgive you " tae said connecting his head to jungkook's head " jungkook smiled and pulled taehyung into deep but full of love and passionate kiss showing his love for him ..
After few minutes they pull out and hug each other . Then they both went to bed and cuddle with each other hugging each other like they don't want to leave each other for a second ..
Kiss each other on forhead and then peck lips and went into their dreamland

Thank you