professor jeon

Tae pov

Hi , i am jeon taehyung, studying from Seoul National University , i am 21 year old and i am married,though it was arranged i fall for my husband jeon jungkook in the first sight with him .

though he is cold and sometime strict when it's comes to my study , but he loves me alot and take care of me .
Now i going to get ready for my uni .

~ Pov end ~

Tae got ready then ate his breakfast and went to his uni if you are wondering that where is jungkook, so he went early as he is professor , he needs to present there early then students ..

Tae reached there and met with bone cracking hug from a short man
( I am shorter than him maybe )
Who has eye smile and cute face jimin
" Jimin leave me i can't breath " tae said
" Oh sorry , i missed you " jimin said show his eye smile
" You met me tomorrow, then why ? " Tae asked him in confusion

" Hehe , i still missed you , you are too cute and beautiful" jimin said while flirting with him

" Yah!! Stop this , i'll definitely tell this to yoongi hyung he will give you best punishment" tae said

"Yah shut your mouth " jimin kept his hand on his mouth to stop him .

" What going on here Mr. Jeon and Mr.Min "

Someone said in unison from there behind
M

aking both of them look behind. And they were their husband Jeon jungkook and Min yoongi .

" N-Nothing sir " jimin said afraid that may be tae will complaint about him to min yoongi .

" Yoongi hyu... Sir , he was trying to flmmm... " Jimin put his hand over his to shut his mouth and dragged him with him after saying " nothing we were doing nothing hehe " nervously laughing and both of them frowned but shrugged it off .

~ In the classroom ~

It was jungkook's class he was teaching maths to student while glancing at tae time to time who was drooling over his husband as he was looking damn hot and sexy with his sleeves folded but then he winked at him making him blushed .

" Mr. Jeon , focus on classroom" while smirking making him beetroot red .

" So class , i am giving you some maths assignment, submit it to me within two days " jungkook said coldly as i already said he is strict towards study , all student groaned as they have to complete their assignments within two days only "
" Class dismissed here... " He went from there not before winking at tae .

At home

They came together from there uni , they got fresh ,now they both are cuddling with each other ,jungkook's hand around tae's waist who is playing with jungkook's black shirt .

" What happened baby" jungkook asked as tae was looking upset .
" I have to complete my assignment but i am so tired to even stand up " he said pouting cutely .

" But you have two days to complete it " jungkook said as matter of fact .

" Yeah , yeah !! Now let's sleep" jungkook chuckled at his cuteness and slept .

In the evening

Jungkook was doing something on his laptop ,he was so concentrate on his work that he didn't realised that tae sat beside him .

" Kookie.. " tae said

" Hmm" jungkook replied

" I am doing this question for long time but this is not solving , please help me " tae asked him while pouting .

Jungkook pecked his pout making him little blushy -blushy .

" Come here my baby " jungkook wide his leg letting tae sit between his legs , then jungkook saw that question.

" Baby it's so easy question" jungkook said as he find it so easy to solve .

" Yeah ,yeah " he rolled his eyes " it is easy for you as you are a damn maths professor , with bachelor degree,master degree,phd and who top that seoul national university, winned world's Olympiad for maths and --"
"Ok- ok i got it ,i got it now shut that your preety mouth will you baby " tae nodded .

" Now see ,...." He explained him all literally hugging him from behind and he was literally getting squeezed in that muscular body but did it affect him ? Na they are husbands for years of course, they are so comfortable with each other it's really common for them " .

" Wow , it was so easy , you explained so good " he said excitedly as it got finally solved , he was solving it for so long time and pecked at his cheeks as he was so happy and proud of his very extraordinary, intelligent husband .
" You are so good kookie , i love you " he kissed him.
Jungkook smiled at him " i love you too princess " ...

And this is how there domestic life is ,no doubt there are times when they fight with each other but as i always say communication is key in any relationship, you can't have better relationship with your partner without communication, trust .

Love is not about only physical relationship,or physical attraction,it is about how you love someone else unconditionally , support your partner, when you become their comfort place , a "home" . Love is undefined,it is feeling you can't just defined it in just few lines . Love is infinite, never ending .

Thank you 🥀🥀

Your author 💕