enemies to lover

IGNORE THE MISTAKE PLS ,💗

A beautiful boy having blue ocean eyes,

silver platinum hair , gorgeous curvy body was walking in corridor of his University  with his bestfriend .

In middle of his way someone put his leg forward which made tae fall over him .

" Hey kim , i know i am handsome but it doesn't mean you will touch me " jeon jungkook his biggest enemy but is he really his enemy .

" Yah !! Jeon jungkook stop with your act , you were the one who made me fall " tae gritted his teeth in anger while standing straight .

" Aww don't lie baby taehyung , i know you like me " jungkook teased tae .

" Yeah i like you " tae said sarcastically.

" That my shoes wants to kiss your face " tae said sassily and went from there while flipping his hair .

Here his bestfriend park jimin sighed for nth time .

If they like eaçhother why don't they confess to  eachother .--- it's clearly evident that how much they like eaçhother even whole University can see then why can't they see it  . Jimin said into his mind and again sighed while following his stupid bestfriend who blushing just because of mere nickname .

Jeon jungkook and kim taehyung are the students of seoul University majoring in arts .

Both are rich child but don't show off too much .
Jeon's family and kim's family are partners and bestfriend's as well but somehow their both child don't like eaçhother.

After their art class every student went out for other class except jungkook and taehyung they both were still emerged into their painting .

After few minutes jungkook completed his painting --- then he looked tae who was so concentrated on his painting .

An idea clicked on kook ' mind he silently went behind tae and applied  blue coloured paint on tae' cheeks .

Tae gasped at this action and looked at jungkook in shock .

So he also didn't waist anymore time he took red paint on his hands and applied it on the both cheeks of kook 's and ran away  far from him while laughing at kook's funny face .

"  jeon jungkook --- the red tomato " tae laughed at jungkook who was chasing him .

" Wait --- see what i will do with you "  kook smiled at  tae  who giggling cutely .

Because of running kook get  slipped and tripped on tae .

Now tae was lying under the jungkook who was smirking evily .

Jungkook leaned below and tae's breath hitched for a minute but he opened his eyes when he felt jungkook ' cheeks over his .

Jungkook rubbed his cheeks with tae sensually . Firstly on right side then travelling through his chin he went for left cheek .

Tae was holding his breath his heart beat was so fast like bullet train .

He was totally blank , he couldn't process anything.

Then kook  looked at tae lovingly and kissed his forehead .

Tae closed his eyes for feeling it but then opened his eyes when he felt no weight over him .

He looked at jungkook who was smirking at him .

Jungkook cleaned his face from tissue and went from there .

Here tae was blushing mess he touched his cheeks and then looked at palm having purple colour on it .

Now he blushing mess by now . He stood up from there ---cleaning his face by tissue .

He went out of that class , he was thinking something that when he bumped into someone .

" Hey tae what's happen why are you so red " jimin asked worriedly .

" Are you having fever" jimin touched his forehead but it was normal .

" N-nothing happened jimin " tae stuttered slightly and started walking without looking at jimin .

Jimin was confused by tae's behaviour nevertheless he followed tae .

In between tae saw jungkook talking with a girl while smiling and it was looking like he was flirting with her.

And that's it tae pouted angrily and went out of the college .

As he was done with today's class he went from there  .

He was going through garden that's when
Some cheap and whipped boy kneeled down infront of him forwarding rose flower  to him .

If it would be other day maybe tae would have rejected them but this time he was angry .

So much angry .

He accepted their proposal but after saying " i will think about it " .

And it went like continuosly .why not he was one of the most beautiful man in their college .

Jungkook's one of minion was going through there and he looked at this scene he became shocked and ran to jungkook to tell him about it .

As soon as jungkook heard about it he ran to garden area .

And angrily went toward tae who was accepting everyone's rose . And giving it to tired jimin~~ poor jimin .

He ran towards tae glaring everyone present their . Without saying anything they ran from there .

His minions was also  present their .

Without wasting anytime jungkook locked his lips with tae .

First tae was shocked but never the less he gave up and kissed jungkook back .

Jungkook sighed in relief after tae's response .

Jungkook pulled from their kiss he looked at tae .

" Yahh!! Jeon jungkook " tae yelled shyly .

" What ? I was claming their brother in law " he pointed toward his minion .

Tae gasped when he listened this things from jungkook .

Jimin sighed that finally ....

Before tae could process anything jungkook took from there in bridal style.

" Jungkook what are you doing " tae gasped at jungkook's action .

" Nothing just --- from enemies to lover " jungkook kissed Tae's cheeks who was now blushing mess .

" Guys now say with me who should be your brother in law " jungkook asked his minions and jimin was enjoying it while following him .

Every student was so done from this so called not looking at all enemies .

" Like taehyung ssi only" they shouted together .

Here tae hide his face because he couldn't hold his cheeks being red like beetroot red .

" Kookie " tae said softly .

" I love you " tae said shyly looking at jungkook ...

" I know , i love you too from so long time" jungkook said while pecking his time to time .

This is how so called enemies turned  into lovers.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

I know nothing makes sense but it just fictional you know just enjoy the story lines💗💗 don't forget to comment.