my shy top

Ignore the mistakes pls 💗

A cute but tall man was walking through corridor in search of someone .

" Where my kookie went ? " He mumbled in low tone .

Then he looked at muscular but a cute bunny who was coming toward him while hopping like a bunny .

"There he is " he smiled at looking at his man .

"Taehyungie hyung " kook came infront of tae smiling widely.

"Where did you go kookie ? I was looking for you " tae asked worriedly while checking kook head to toe .

" Did someone hurt you baby , any bully ? " Tae asked kook worriedly as if he will beat shit of that person who even tried to harm his hubby? - yes hubby .

" I am ok hyung , no one can do anything to me since you are here with me " kook smiled widely blinking with his doe eyes .

" Ok , let's go " tae kissed jungkook's cheeks who blushed really hard .

" Hyungie everyone is watching " kook shyly said while looking down .

" So what ? You are my hubby . --- i have full rights on you . Let them see " tae said boldly while holding kook's hands and dragging him for his next class.

Tae was walking infront of kook and glaring all the bullies so that they atay away from his innocent hubby. ~innocent?

" Look kook every one is afraid from me no one can bully you ok ? " Tae looked at kook while kissing his hands .

Oh but the reality was something else.

" Wow hyungie, you are the best " kook said as usual being whipped for him .

Tae again started walking ahead not knowing the reality .

Kook was glaring at everyone who even tried to look at tae .

He is only one who beat shit out of bullies .

He is the only one from whom all the bullies ate afraid of .

The man with huge muscular body , black dark orbs , having man bun looking so hot.

Who have dark and dangerous aura for other but tae .

He is the cutest and softest creature for him , he thinks that kook is innocent so he have to protect kook .

Here kook also liked to be cared and loved by only one his love his taehyung.

So he never tried to show that dangerous aura infront of him .

They both were sitting together ofcourse that jealous bunny will not let anyone sit beside his hyungie --- their is no way .

Jungkook was so focused on whatever his professor were teaching them .

Suddenly he felt someone grabbing his hand below the their seats .

It was none other than tae was who was smirking boldly .

Kook was blushing mess by now ~~ or maybe he pretended .

" Hyungie please focus on board " kook said shyly making tae cooed at his baby boyfie.

" Aww don't worry no one will noticed it " tae winked at kook .

After their classes they went to their cafeteria.

Kook sat first and dragged chair beside him so that tae can sit their .

But tae sat on his lap --- kook looked at tae shyly but didn't said anything. ---- as he liked it .

They both were eating their food ---- taae was feeding kook who was eating silently without saying anything like a baby .

Tae was pecking kook 's lips time to time .

Right now tae was snuggling into kook' s chest not minding surrounding .

But suddenly an boy disturbed their sweet moment , he was new so he didn't knew about kook .

" Hey baby boy " that new boy tried to flirt with tae .

Kook glared at that new boy internally growling over him  .

" Don't call me that , only he can call me did you get it " tae growled at him angrily .

" Or what ? What can you even do preety boy . " That boy smirked .

" Oh leave this nerd and come with me darling " that new boy tried to approach tae but before it tae slapped him on his right cheeks so hardly .

" Shut up you leech ? Don't call me with these  name " tae growled angrily .

That boy was about to slap him but get thrown away by very hard punch on his face .

Tae looked at kook who was now looking completely different he was not that cute bunny anymore .

" Stay away from my baby " jungkook growled loudly making every one present their scared .

Even tae flinched by his loud voice .

But that boy was stubborn he didn't listen and tried to fight with kook and tried to punch kook .

And that's it kook lost his calm and grabbed that boy from his neck and slammed him om the floor with thud sound making every one scared from him .

He started beating that boy hardly until he went unconscious .

He looked at tae with his still angry eyes and went next to him just to hug him tightly.

Tae made kook look at him he was surprised by kook's actions.

Kook thought Maybe tae didn't like this side of kook .

" You were so hot daddy " as soon as tae said his cheeks and ears went completely red .

Tae almost shouting infront of every one.

" Omo i can't believe i got this much hot daddy , be like this daddy " tae said like this was nothing for him .

Here kook's ears went completely red .

" Stop that" kook said shyly.
"What?" Tae asked confusedly .

" That-t hat d-daddy " kook looked down shyly .

Tae locked his hand and whispered into his ears , " don't you liked it daddy , i can't control i am horny --- i want you --daddy " .

" F**k " kook dragged tae from there you know for what .

______

"Did i hurt you baby " kook asked worriedly .

" No kook-ie i am okay " tae who snuggled to kook completely .

" Then give me kisses " kook pouted making cooed at him without wasting anymore time he showered kook with lots of kisses .

"One more round pls " kook looked at tae with his doe eyes .

" You -- okay , fine " and next moment he was under kook for their long night .

________________