in love with you

Just as usual ,jeon jungkook the heart throb of his college was passing through college corridor and as usual all girls were drooling over him but did he care ?
nope , Not at all he Doesn't care about anyone.he hated the fact thaT every girl and even boys like him just because he was so handsome and rich ...
Nobody cared about his talent and his kind personality so he just ignored everyone who tried to approach him ..

Jungkook pov
Today as usual these people are bothering me ,don' they have any work why to bother me i don't understand.
Well i am going to library , i have my guitar with me , i love to sing many songs and even many students do appreciate me  . Hope one day maybe i will find someone who will love me  unconditionally not for how i look

end Of pov

( Did jungkook know that someone maybe steal his heart ..
who Knows ...)
He went to his library and sit tHere
With his guitar . If you wanna know so the fact is tHat the  librarian is absent for one month and college president have duty to maintain the discipline but he himself is very careless  and other also do not care about it ..
Jungkook started playing guitar and everyone were enjoying his song then jungkook  eyes went on  particular person who is not  paying attention to it .. when jungkook eyes went on him his breath hitched he didn't know himself but he felt some spark and this feeling was so overwhelming for him.
He kept looking at him without blinking and suddenly he realised that he fell in love in first sight and smiled unknowingly.  But his thought got interrupted when bell ringed indicating for next class. all went from there that particular person also .he kept looking at that sit wanting to talk to him but no use .

He tried to ask about him but firstly he didn't know about his name and maybe he was new because jungkook never seen him before. Let's see will destiny let them meet to each other or not. Will jungkook find him or not ..
Next day he again went there and started singing again longing for attention of someone but his bad he didn't even looked at him . Day passed like this but no response he was losing his hope and about having conversations  with him he didn't have that much courage to approach him .
but Today when he finished his song he lookEd at him
He saw that someone was taking to him and he was explaining someone with sign language and suddenly realisation hit him and made him understand that taehyung cannot
Listen . Bell ringed and everyone went to their respective class .

at Home
he Was thinking something and then suddenly his door bell ringed
He went to open the door just to get courier, he signed the given paper and took that courier.
he Sat at his couch and opened it.
it was a book "the sign language"

he Went to his balcony and sat there . it was raining outside
and starTed learning sign language but why maybe for someone special ?
It been a week , he used to learn sign language in his spare time .
today he was so happy jumping like bunny . He went there and squealed with happiness as he looked at tae
( At least he got to know about his name )
he sat thEre an he signed to his friend and lights get went off at that time tae looked at him with confusion .
( It was day time so atleast everyone  can see eachother face )
He started playing a song and expressing it with sign  while looking at tae .
(Translated lyrics )
"Let’s be together and build our world
If you get angry, I’ll appease you instantly
I’ll fill your life with all the happiness
I’ll give you the house of your dreams"

These are not blank promises I fold my hands in front of God for you.

When I start dreaming about you I keep going on, I can’t stop, no matter how hard I try Like the paper/sheets are joined in a book I want to stay like that with you
Jungkook completed his song while looking at tae with loving eyes . And there tae blushed as he was feeling special no one ever did it .

Jungkook finally went to him with his thumping heart and sit infront of his seat .
" Hi , i want to say that i like you i know ,its early but i wanted to talk to you for long time "
jungkook said while dong sign and blushing as he was so nervous tae giggled at it .
" It's ok , thank you no one ever did it for me " " you are so special my angel so can i date you " he said being nervous
tae nodded shyly . And from that day they started to talk to each other and meet wheneveR they want in this time tae become comfortable with him jungkook winned his trust and now tae trust him blindly .
now jungkook became  so possesive and protective for tae 
and That how  one day jungkook proPosed him ,tae accepted it as he was so in love with this handsome muscle pig .

Thank you 🦋💌

I Know it too short but hope you like it ...