silent treatment

Tae pov

Is it wrong if what i need is my husband 's attention only , his love and care .

Is it wrong if i worry about my husband health and himself .

My husband is ceo of jeon corporation, very famous jeon jungkook is my husband and i am very glad for it .

I am okay with his late arrival at home and early going for his work . Because he has so much work .

But simple greet would make him tired or simple kiss on my forehead will make waste his time .

Didn't we vow together that our sorrows and happiness will be shared equally. Then why he want to keep his stress and worry with him only .

And now a days i am so bored so i am going to his office to have lunch with him .

I am waiting for driver so that I can go to his office.

No one pov

Tae went to his office and ofcourse everyone knows him as jeon jungkook is so possesive man . He already warned every one to not come close to him even one meter . He chuckled at this thought finally went inside and receptionist bow to him .

He went to jungkook's cabin and it can be understand that jungkook is hella angry and will destroy everyone who will disturb him .

As tae went inside without knock and jungkook started shouting as he thought that common employee did this .
"WHO THE HELL CAME WITHOUT PERMISSION" "DON-T tae " jungkook became shock as it was tae and lastly tae came after 1 month so tae visit was not common thing.

Here tae flinched as he is soft hearted and sensitive ,he is scared of this side of jungkook ,he knows that his husband will never hurt him but he still gets scared of it .

Jungkook's voice became normal but cold
" What are you doing here " jungkook said frustratedly as he was already so much tensed because of something.

" I-i just came to have lunch together "
Tae said still scared of tone jungkook used.

"I don't want to do it , you go from here don't disturb me " jungkook said irritatedly , tae knew if jungkook would be in right mind he would never said like that he would ran to him and hug him so tight and loving would feed him.

"Jungkook what happened tell me hmm " tae voice laced worriedness

"JUST GO AWAY FROM HERE , AND DON'T DISTURB ME " jungkook's mind was not in his right state and he was saying harsh words without knowing that how much it was hurting tae .
He just wanted his husband attention and have atleast lunch together .

"But jung-" tae started to talk still .

" CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND ONE SINGLE THING, YOU ARE SO CHILDISH TAE ,YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING AND JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTH ,I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOUR VOICE ANYMORE ,JUST SHUT IT ALL "
jungkook said unintentionally not knowing it was making deep wound on tae's heart like someone stabbing his heart continuosly .

He was hurt so much hurt that without even listening anything he looked down holding his tears and silently went from his office . He was going without looking at road ,his eyes were blurred because of tears that he was holding back .

When jungkook realised what he did say to tae frustratedly he felt numbness in whole body . The poor just wanted to spend sometime with his husband and what he did he told him to leave .

He ran so fast from there grabbing his hair harshly out of frustration . He was crying on his own karma and he hurt his love ,his world .

When he saw tae walking on road without looking his surroundings ,he became numb for a second he ran to him but an huge truck was coming toward tae and he was not in state to realise about his surroundings and boom ...