Chapter 4: Troublemaker

Jaxon Hart's Pov

I woke up from one of my nightmare and found myself sweating as if I had been running in a marathon.

The sound of car horns and laughter from the kids made me cringe. I close my eyes as I try not to be bother by it however it's too late. I can't seem to shut them out and I'm wide awake now.

I slowly made my way to the window, taking a peek outside of the compound. I look down and see so many kids roaming around. Some of them were already huddle into groups and other kids are just blending in with others.

"What's so new about this?" I  ask to myself as I watch them.

There is no doubt that these kids knew nothing of this camp. They only knew what's been relay to them but what they do not know its what's beneath those wonderful and epic stories of the previous outdoorsy.

Four years and I've been doing this over and over again. I have been watching new kids coming in and I had train them too.

I've also seen the dark side of it. I've witnessed a well known warrior fall from its grace in this very camp.

Friends I've known and kids that were under my mentor we're the faces that I'll forever remember as they go down with sadness and pain.

I haven't been there yet and I don't know when the upper authority will let me go but there's only one thing I am sure of.

They are waiting for my other half to show up. After all this is just one of my punishment.

There's so much to tell and there's so much to explain but I know it's a story for another time.

A screeching sound from the gate made me snap back to reality and I avert my gaze just in time a car left, leaving a female with her suitcase in front of the gate.

Her long dark black hair tied up in a pony tail and from where I am standing I can tell that she is pretty.

The way she stood there made me interested. I can tell that most kids are eager to come inside but this one particular female looks as if she's in her nightmare.

She stood there as if she's hesitant to get inside.

'Too bad no one has a choice' I thought and my wolf Lucien agreed to that.

The ringing of my phone made me look away from her. I walk over to the nightstand and pick it up.

"Jax, when are you going to get your ass down here?" yell Alpha Ferdinand and I immediately pull it away from my ear. "Dude, we're waiting for you in the kitchen," he says in monotone.

"I'll be there Alpha Ferdinand," I said and turn off the phone immediately.

I walk back to the window and see no sign of the female. I then walk in the shower to get ready for today's event.

Sometime afterwards I walk inside the kitchen to find Alpha Ferdinand, Kaissus, and Ed already in there except for John and Donovan.

"Morning" I greeted everyone as I put waffles and an orange juice on my plate.

"Morning" they reply at the same time.

I take a seat next to Kaissus. "Any plan for today's orientation?" I ask Alpha Ferdinand.

"No, we're doing the same thing fro-"

The sound of the front door slamming closed made Ferdinand stop what he was saying and the rest of us wait for it.

I know that it's either John or Donovan and it seems like someone pissed him off. The door to the kitchen open and Donovan strutted inside.

"Better not asks me" he says as he walk over to the fridge.