Chapter 5: No One's Girlfriend

Marie's Pov

His presence screams dominance and his alluring scent made Bree go frenzy while I remain furious at him and the other assholes on stage.

Everyone were relieved and now calm down after Donovan's explanation about their bloody test.

Who does that? Trying to scare the shit out of me.

I hate them and I have a hunch that they did this on purpose.

"Hey, are you okay?" asks Annadin and I could tell that she is worried.

"I'm fine," I whisper back to her with my hand clenching the blood rose on my lap and my eyes following him as he joins the others on stage.

Jaxon stupid Hart.

My Mate.

That's the word I should be worried about. My heart should have gone insane and I should go cocoon all over him.

However, the word mate made me sat there and look at him in disbelief.

Desbelief that not only I was gifted with a condescending jerk but I was more than ready to hear his rejection. Yet, not forgetting how he almost made me piss in my pants awhile ago.

No wonder why that asshat Donovan was looking at my direction the whole time they got here.

Jaxon ignored me and whisper something to Donovan and madam hostel as Ferdinand starts to speak.

Oh I how I hate the satisfying look on madam hostel's face earlier.

"You see the rules are simple..." says Ferdinand but I didn't even pay any attention to it as I am still angry with Jaxon.

I watch as the three of them chuckles to something he say which if I had known I would never laugh. Yeah call me crazy but the stunt they pull earlier on me was not funny at all.

"He looks good" says Bree. "No he is not." I lied through my gritting teeth.

I hate him even though he has everything a wolf dream for except for the scar visible on his right cheek that could almost ruin his whole package.

However, he looks dangerous and hot at the same time. 

"You're staring" Annadin nudge on my shoulder.

"Yes I know I am" I admitted with no shame.

"He looks sexy with that body and oh that scar makes him look so dangerous and so yum-"

My new friend couldn't finish as my hand covers her mouth, smudging her red lipsticks.

"I'm staring for a different reason not for sexual innuendo" I says.

She pushes my hand away from her mouth and glare at me. "You ruin my lipsticks." I laugh and snort "sorry."

"And you can use this time to blend with the others before we scattered into teams," announced Alpha Ferdinand.

"I hope he's not mentoring my team" she mumbles and I could tell that she hate this as much as I do. I wanted to ask who but decided not to pry on her life. After all we're just beginning to know each other.

I turn to Annadin asking "what's your house?"

"Blood Rose" she respond.

"And you," she asks.

"Same" I answer and her mouth stretch into a smile.

"Awww glad I won't be alone" she fake wipe her tears. I shake my head. "We're the same... The feeling is mutual." Annadin playfully pinches me on the arm.