Chapter 16: Not Happening

Jaxon Pov

"It would be nice if the girls join us?" I hear Kaissus says but I don't pay much attention to it. "I wanna see how that Barlowe kid can party hard" he added and my ears stood up. I pretend not to care.

"Right Jaxon, she'll be a good hook up" that makes the others around our booth laugh and I try to reign in my anger.

"I don't know about you but just as you said she's probably just a kid" I reply, setting my beer on the table.

"Isn't she 18 or something" he said.

"Still a child" I thank Donovan for saying that. I know she's not one but hearing them talk about her as if she's a prize made me want to kill them all. However, I can't do that not when it could endangered her life.

"Interesting, but what can we say when the kid herself is enjoying adults stuff" He laugh gesturing with his beer  bottle to his mouth.

I follow his gaze and find my mate smiling at that f**king Rafael, whose hand is securely around her waist and it looks like he is close enough to kiss her.

"What in the fuck, are they doing here" I mumble to no one.

"She's a trouble" I hear Ed. "But can't ruin the party for the other kids" he added.

"Hmm that dress looks sexy on her, imagine me undressing her tonight" I hear Ferdinand comment and I clench my hands around my bottle taking in the sight of her.

She looks wonderful and just like Ferdinand said, she's sexy in that dress tonight but the jerk beside him is not me. I take a drink and face back the group.

"Well, glad she's not my mate and girlfriend" I force the words out of my mouth.

"She looks so fucking sexy and I want to have her in my bed" says Kaissus and I take another sip, trying not to gain attention.

"She looks ridiculous" I scoff and smile at Ed and Don. Ed looks lay back and disgusted by the others while Donovan looks on as if he wants to murder someone. His actions reflect mine and I know the girl.

I take another sip.

"Oh and look at that Linco-"

"Oh fucking hell, we're not here to prey tonight" interrupted John who was annoyed by the others.

"What?" shrug Ferdinand with a laugh.

"Can you, not with those two. They are pain in the ass" he said and take his drink.

"I agree" I say raising my drink in the air.

The conversation suddenly change with John and Ed making random remarks and jokes around us.

As of me I try not to look but I always find myself stealing glances in her way, still with Rafael. I hate that ass hole.

I finish off my last three bottles before standing up. "I'm off to bed" I say and move to go.

"The night is still young" says Ed.

"Yeah, I'm tired and I need sleep man. I mean today's game pretty exhausting" I reply.

"I'll see you tomorrow losers" I say to the others which they responded with a groan. I smile. It sucks to lose but what can I say I plan well.

As I pass through I hear Kaissus whispering to Ferdinand about approaching Marie. The ass hole still wants to bed my mate which didn't settle well with me. They're targeting her tonight. I'm not letting that happen. Fuck! I need to keep them away.

I pretended to walk towards at the back door exit but once I see the turf clear and them not noticing me I turn around and make my way towards the back of the black on the opposite side, searching for that key to turnoff the lights.

I pass the dj and others. I stop and look back to see just in time Rafael grope her ass as they dance. Without wasting another second I quickly run towards the plug system and switch off the power, cutting everything out.

I hear panic screams. Ferdinand and others tries to calm everyone.

I deviously smile and walk back to  hunt down my mate. That kid better keep his hands to himself or I will chop it in the dark.