Chapter 13: Possessiveness

Jaxon

"Oh bloody hell!" I hear Donovan said but I don't pay attention as I try to fix my wrist band.

"Are they trying to kill us" he added. I shook my head, with a small laugh escaping my lips. This guy can be dramatic sometimes. Bless soul who becomes his mate.

He's not bad but I swear he can be bitchy sometimes.

"Why are those f**king dress too short" that piqued my interest and I didn't know what he is complaining about not until I see it for my eyes.

I admit, the moment my eyes met with her short dress exposing her fine legs and almost to her ass, everything I see in my head is red. It totally kills my mood and now I'm not feeling good.

Screw it, I am feeling rage surge through me. My wolf turn hooky and I'm on the verge to turn her around and punish her right there, making her mine while these f**kers watch.

I want to take my claim and scream she's mine and nobody else's. Only mine. Yet, it can't and only I get to long again for it to happen.

We walk near them and I could sense the tension there. Mina the play girl and so called assistant secretary of our camp is kneeling before Annadin and Marie.

Her head low on the ground. Seeing her like this on the ground is so unlike of her as she's always that high school blonde girl except she's no blonde. Shes a reddish.

I clear my throat and look at Don when he say, "they can't wear that tonight. It's against the rule Jax." No doubt that I agree with him. I clench my fist.

Damn right they can't and I won't make them disqualified us especially the fact that my mate is in a short dress. So instead of playing it cool I angrily ask, more like shouting at Marie. Everyone is looking at me and her.

"What the fuck are you two wearing?" I ask again. She folded her arms glaring at me.

"We're wearing exactly what yoy  gave us" she replies.

I shook my head. I knew that giving them those dress was a bad idea. Annadin must have done it. She's a bad influence to my girl

"You two are out tonight" I say, punishing them both.

"You can't do that" intervene Annadin. "And why not?" Annadin did get to say anything again. As for Marie she was giving me those dead looks. I held her gaze, challenging her.

"You can't be serious, we can't be booted" she said after a second.

"And I want to play" murmured Annadin.

I glare at her before I shift my gaze, wondering back to my mate.

"I'm your instructor. What I say goes." My voice hard and came out as a final warning. They both shut up none of them talk.

"Okay" I hear my mate mutter before she picks up the pompom from the ground.

"Good, then piss off and not block my way" I said firmly. I know I'm being hush over nothing but I can't let my mate swing her ass tonight in that. These f**kers will all see what's only mine. I'm not letting that happen.

They both walk pass Don and me. She didn't even spare me a glance. My wolf whine as he wants closure with her now. He didn't like the disappointed look on her face.

"I think you went overboard" Don whispers.

"Don't start" I warn him and step forward to gather my team.

I know his rank as a Beta is higher than mine but that doesn't mean I'm any lower. I maybe only a warrior but a high rank one.

"They look fine in those dresses" comment Ferdinand which I try to brush it off as I don't want them to know that she's mine. "That Barlowe kid is surely something else" he added. I look up to see him looking in the direction she disappeared to. "They could still play"

I stop him. "And what let you win for free. No that can't be. I won't let you snatch our victory" I said with a smug look and walk to gather everyone around.

I know I'll have a lot of begging to do after tonight.

"P**sy" teases my wolf. "Back at you" I retort which made him growl and I shook my head.