Chapter 15: Let Loose

Marie's Pov

"I see trouble" sings Jozan as he waltz his way towards us, squeezing himself in between the crowd.  We we're not that far from him. This was actually a club not a fun camp normal retreat

"I swear before you two walked in I smell trouble" he grin at the both of us, with his drink clinks in the air. I roll my eyes at him.

"You sure don't listen?" he asks and I shook my head.

"I don't pay attention either" I reply. Jozayn shook his head.

"Who won?" ask Annadin. Jozayn straighten his back, buffing his chest. "Who do you think?"

"No way" we both screams at him with happiness filled our voice. Even though we weren't able to participate but at least we're happy for our team..

"Yep, blood rose spilt blood tonight" he winks and we both giggles.

"So this is a call for a celebration for us?" Annadin and I say at the both same time.

"Well, we are already celebrating" he said and look around, as if he's searching for someone. Once he got that person who turns out to be a bartender he scream "Bro two twist of moonshine for my sisters here." The guy reply 'coming up' and move to get it.

"The perks of being the winners" fan Jozayn.

"What are you doing with our honor guest, making them stay here" came another familiar voice. Rafael, I turn around to face him.

"Hi" I smile at him. "Good to see two troublemakers in the house. Does our instructor knows?" he teases us.

"Oh please, he does" lies Annadin nudging me on the shoulder. I quickly nod my head "yep, we are allowed to be here" I confirm with a bright fake smile.

"If you say so... But come on girls our tables over there" Rafael said, gesturing for us to follow him.

"But our drinks-" try Annadin but was cut off by Jozayn. "They'll be serve there sunshine". He winks at us.

They both lead the way, guiding us to where the rest of their gang is. Once we arrive at their booth, everyone gave out a whistle.

"Troubles here" says someone which Jozayn give glare at him. "Now don't be such a party popper" he said, leading us to our seats. We squeeze ourselves in between other girl.

"Hi" I smile at them and the rest of others.

"Okay everyone, they're no strangers and we ask them join us" says Rafael. "This is-" he starts re-introducing us around.

"Marie, you need to drink" urge Hayes a blonde guy with hazel eyes in the group. He hand me my untouched moonshine drink.

"I... I don't" He cut me off completely. "Oh come on, let loose... It's just tonight" he says and I look around to see everyone eyeing me. Rafael and Jozayn didn't either. Traitors.

I count 123 and say to myself in a whisper "let loose"

I look at the drink and then everyone again. Screw it. I took the drink and gulp it in one go, earning applause and whistling from our groups.

The liquid stung my throat for a second because of its bitter tastes. Someone, handed me something else and blindly I took it thinking it's water but no, it tastes sweet yet good and better than water.

Is this what let loose feels like. I thought as I felt myself on cloud. Damn. "I wanna dance" I scream around and everyone cheer up even more.

I stood up trying to hold my ground. "I am dancing" I laugh and look at everyone staring at me. Seeing the crowd move in sync I smile and move to stand on the glass table in the middle. Someone try to touch me but I push their hands away and stood there.

This is the moment. I thought as I let my hair loose and starts to sway my hips from side to side. I am pretty sure they are drooling. I thought as I lost myself in the rhythm of the music.

A tap on my shoulder made me stop and I look back to find  my friends staring at me. I stop and heave my shoulders "what?"

"Yah, are you building bricks for your grandma's cabin" says Jozayn. I put my hands on the sides and glare at him.

"Yah I'm not little red riding hood.," I told him. "she doesn't build houses" says Hayes, coughing.

"Yeah but the woodcutter did" I know that's not the story but the look on everyone's face made me snickers.

Another hand pull me down from the table and I landed in his arms. "You wanna dance with me" Rafael asked me.

"I'm pretty sure you saw the way I dance" I replied.

He shook his head, and lead me to the main dance floor. His hands going around my waist. He then whisper "can you hear the music?" I nod my head.

"Follow the rhythm and let loose Marie" he said and I smile before following his advice. It actually feels good to loose myself for a moment, not caring for the storm that comes after.