part 9

Bangpink's pov~~
Today is the first day of our new school. Yes we are changing our school as dad said cause he said we will be seeing that betrayer (y/n) there and won't be able to control ourselves. Well there still some investigation going on that how much information she gave to our enemies. We got ready and took our Limo and went to Eunwoo's to pick him up as he is also changing schools with us.

After picking eunwoo up we went to school. When we came out of the school all the girls and boys surrounded us talking about our looks. We were about to go to principals office when we saw someone making our blood boil. That betrayer. We can see she was shaking and scared of us. She was about to run when someone grabbed her wrist. She turned around and it was changbin from stray kids. She sighed in relief and hugged him tightly and started crying. Tsk still trying to get attention. After breaking the hug they both started to talk. Changbin turned around and was shocked to see us. He grabbed her wrist gently and took her somewhere.
Jungkook: Hyung we changed our school so that we will not see her face but she is here now to destroy our school life as well.
Eunwoo: yes Hyung even i changed my school because of this and now. I will not leave her.
Jin: no one is going to do anything. Just try to ignore her as much as you can and in two days we will get to know to whom did she gave all the information then i will not stop you guys. Okay ?
They all nodded and went to their classes.

Y/n's pov~~
After the small talking session with jeongin and seungmin i went to my class with Felix and Han. We three were having same classes. We entered the class and went to sit on our seats. After two minutes i saw bangpink's jimin, rose, Taehyung, lisa, eunwoo and Jungkook coming inside. They went and took the seat little far from me. They all were glaring at me.

After few minutes teacher came and
Teacher: good morning class.
Students: good morning ma'am.
Teacher: oh i see some new faces here. Please come and introduce yourself.
Then we all went and introduced ourselves.
Bangpink went first. After they introduced it was Han
Han: Han jisung. Stay away from me.
Felix: lee Felix.
Now it was me.
Me: annyeonghaseyo park y/n imnida.
As I said my surname. Bangpink and eunwoo were shocked. After that we all went to our seats and the teacher started to teach.

Jungkook's pov~~
Me, eunwoo and my siblings entered the classroom and saw that betrayer sitting there. We also went to our seats and sat down. After sometime the teacher came and asked us to introduce ourselves. We all started to introduce ourselves and now it was y/n's turn.
Y/n: annyeonghaseyo park y/n imnida.
What? Park? I looked at my siblings and eunwoo and they too were shocked. Tsk sucha slut must be having a sugar daddy. We all went to our seats and the teacher started to teach.

Timeskip to cafeteria
Y/n's pov~~
It was lunch time now, so me, Felix were going to the cafeteria and about Han he didn't have this class with us he had a different one. We kept our bags in the locker and went to the cafeteria. While we were walking to the cafeteria i bumped into someone and fell down. Felix came to help me.
Felix: noona are you okay ?
Me: yes Felix i am okay.
Then he helped me getting up and we looked at the person and it was............... Suga and Jisoo. They both looked at me in disgust and left from there. I was about to cry but i kept myself strong. Then we both went to others and sat down for our lunch.
Bangchan oppa: so y/n how was your classes ?
Me: it was good oppa.
Changbin oppa: so did you faced them ?
Me: hmm i just bumped into Suga and jisoo.
Minho oppa: y/n if something happens to you make sure you call one of us. Okay ?
Me: okay oppa i will. Now can we eat fast we have dance class.
They nodded and i was glad about this. I tried to finish my food fast. After 10 minutes i finished my food and was about to get up when someone grabbed my wrist. No please this is not what i am thinking. I looked back and saw bangchan oppa with a raised eyebrow.
Me: what happened oppa ?
I asked innocently.
Bangchan: nothing just sit and have your meds. I knew you will try to leave from this situation. Hyung already told me about this.
Aish these meds. Today only i will do the end of them. And oppa i will see you today.
I sat down making an angry pout on my face. He passed me the meds and i gulped it down.
Me: *cough cough* oppa these tastes disgusting.
Han: we know y/n but you have to take this.
Well how's the taste ?
Me: do you want me to grab your mouth and put those meds in forcefully ?
Han: no i am alright so i don't need any meds.
I rolled my eyes and was about to stand up but i felt a sudden pain in my legs. I stumbled and sat down and tears started to fall from my eyes.
Bangchan oppa: y/n what happened ?
Me: nothing oppa it's just paining a lot.
Han: it's okay it will be alright.
I nodded and slowly tried to get up with the help off seungmin and Minho oppa. They took me to the class and the teacher also came and started to teach us.

Bangpink's pov~~
It was now lunch time and we are here sitting in the cafeteria when Jungkook said
Jungkook: Hyung do you know ?
Jin: what is it kook?
Jimin: Hyung today y/n introduced herself as park y/n.
Jisoo: what park y/n ? But why ? And whose ?
Jungkook: noona it's clear she must be having a sugar daddy. She is a slut though.
Eunwoo: i agree and why are we talking about her ? Let's enjoy ourselves.
All: yes wohoo.
We all were eating when we saw y/n getting up and bangchan holded his wrist. She looked back to him.
Me: what happened oppa ?
Bangchan: nothing just sit and have your meds. I knew you will try to leave from this situation. Hyung already told me about this.
Who is Hyung ? And what medicines ? She ate them and left from there.
We also finished our food and left for our next classes.

Stay tuned for next part ❤️❤️