part 27

Timeskip to wedding
Y/n's pov ~~
I was in the dressing room getting ready for oppa's wedding when hyunjin came in.
Hyunjin: you're ready ?
I faced him and his jaw dropped seeing me.
Me: what happened ?
Hyunjin: you're looking beautiful.
Me: thank you. Let's go ?
He nodded and then we both went to the venue. I don't know why everyone leaves us at the home to be coming at last.

*Timeskip to Venue*
After reaching the venue i went to mom and dad who were still welcoming guests.
Me: mom dad we are here.
Dad: oh you came. Where is hyunjin ?
Me: he went to oppa.
Mom: okay. You go and sit. You're still not well.
Me: mom i am okay. Don't worry.
She nodded and then we all welcomed the guests. Soon the wedding was starting and there was oppa coming with his bestmens (is it right ?).
I gave him a thumbs up indicating that it's all okay. He went and stood beside the priest waiting for his bride. I was about to get up when suddenly my head started to spin. I sat down and grabbed a water bottle and drank it. After sometime jisoo unnie also came. I am calling her unnie only because mom told me to. She came with Mr lee and then he gave her hand to oppa and they both went and stood in front of the priest.

All of a sudden my chest Started to feel tight. I started to cough a lot.
Han: y/n you okay ?
I nodded but i was not. I was coughing a lot and when i put my hand on my mouth i saw blood on it.
Priest: do you lee jisoo take park jinyoung as your lawfully wedded husband ?
Jisso unnie: i do.
Priest: do you park jinyoung take Lee jisoo as your lawfully wedded wife ?
Jinyoung oppa: i-
Before he could speak i fainted.

Jinyoung's pov~~
Priest: do you Lee jisoo take park jinyoung as your lawfully wedded husband ?
Jisoo: i do.
Priest: do you park jinyoung take Lee jisoo as your lawfully wedded wife ?
Me: i-
??: Y/n!!
Before i could answer i saw Han shouting y/n's name and she was there in the ground. I quickly rushed to her and took her head on my lap slightly tapping her cheeks.
Me: y/n please get up. What happened to her Han ?
Hyunjin: Hyung there is blood on her hands.
I looked at her hands and saw blood on it. I looked at hyunjin and saw his scared expression.
Mom: take her to hospital fast.
Hyunjin picked her up and then took her to the car. After that he drove off to the hospital in full speed and we also followed him. No god please. Not my sister.

Timeskip to hospital
We came to the hospital and saw hyunjin sitting in the corridor with his tears falling.
Me: hyunjin where is she ?
Hyunjin: Hyung the doctor took her in to check her.
Me: hmm.
The doctor came out and
Jin: doctor how is she ? *Worried*
What an actor!
Me: doctor how is my sister ?
Doctor: i guess now we need to operate her soon the clot in her brain is increasing. If we didn't operated her we can even lose-
Jennie: no don't say like this. You start the operation.
Doctor: one of you please go and sign the form.
I nodded and hyunjin went to sign. I looked at Lee's and saw them faking there worriedness to my family.
Hoseok: Hyung she will be okay. Right ?
Jin: yes hoseok she is our sister she will be okay.
I clenched my fists in anger seeing their audacity to call my sister as theirs. Because of them she is in this condition. Her brain had a clot due to stress from the past. I still remember how she used to have nightmares every night thinking about them. Everyday my hatred towards them grew more and more.

I saw Mrs Lee going towards mom and
Mrs Lee: calm down Hyo Joo. She will be okay. You know dong wook also asked the best doctor from America for y/n.
Woww this family is so great at acting.
Jin: yoongi dad is calling in doctor's cabin. Let's go and meet-
Me: STOP YOUR FAKE CONCERN!!
I couldn't control myself and marched towards jin and held his collar.
Me: stop your fake act towards my sister. Because of you she is in this condition.
Mom and dad came to me and
Dad: jinyoung what are you saying ? Leave him.
Me: no dad today i won't. You know because of Lee's she is in this condition. She is the operation theatre because of them.
Mom: what are you saying jinyoung ? Have you lost your mind ?
Me: no i didn't. I guess it's time for you to know the truth now.
Dad: what truth ? What are you saying ? It's confusing us. Sat it all clearly.
Me: dad you know na because of y/n's past she is in this condition now ?
Dad: yes. So what does Lee's have to do in this ?
Me: because they were her ex family. (a/n: seriously? Family is also ex ? Am i writing correct ? )
Mom: what ?
Me: yes mom.
Dad: what is he saying dong wook ? Bo ah ?
Lee's had their head down. Fortunately this is our hospital so we had a seperate room here.
Me: now why are you not speaking anything ? Tell them the truth that how you guys were blinded my money that you didn't even supported your own daughter.
Dad: is it right ? I am asking something ?
They didn't said anything which was quite shocking for mom and dad.
Mom: how could you bo ah? How could you not believe you own daughter ?
Mrs Lee: hyo-
??: Y/n?
I looked back and saw grandma and grandpa there with jisoo's grandparents.
Grandma: where is she ?
Me: grandma she is in the operation theatre.
Grandpa: what did you said right now jinyoung ? Is it true ?
I nodded and he was kinda shocked.
Grandpa: woww just wow. The great Lee's who we knew for more than 50 years were this in real ? Wow.
Grandma: how could you do this with her ?
Mom: because of you guys she was in hospital twice and this is her third time in the hospital only because of you.
Grandma: i am regretting now. Everything. From being with your friends to asking your granddaughter's hand for my grandson in marriage. I am regretting now.
Dad: same with us mom. We are calling off this wedding now.
Mr lee: what ? Please don't do this. Because of our past please don't destroy my another daughter's life. Please.
Dad: you are still worried about your daughter ? If there was anyone else in your place he would have not even shown his face to us. But you guys are-
Me: and uncle lee you are telling us to not to call off the wedding ? How can I trust her ? Once she hurted her own sister, beated her she can do it now also for money, power and fame and i don't want that. So i am calling off this wedding.
I said and took out the ring from my finger and throwed it somewhere.
Mom: because of you guys my daughter has to face this much. You guys how difficult it was for her to believe us ? She had nightmares every night, Panick attacks and God knows what else but still we were there with her all the time so she healed faster. You know she was about to go in depression but because of the happy environment she didn't. I am still not able to digest that how can you do this to your own daughter.
I made mom sit down and passed her some water.

*After 3hours*
It's been 3 hours but the doctor still didn't came out. Hyunjin has been panicking since the operation started. The operation room's light turned off and when the doctor came out and we surrounded them.
Hyunjin: doctor how is she ?
Doctor: umm i am.... 

Another chapter!!!! Hope you all like it. And maybe next chapter will be the last chapter of this book. So till then..

Stay tuned for next part ❤️❤️