part 25

Morning
Y/n's pov~~
I woke up with hands around my waist. I already knew who it is so i turned around and snuggled more into him.
Hyunjin: you woke up baby ? *Raspy voice*
I just hummed and closed my eyes. Suddenly i felt like throwing up so i got up quickly and ran to the washroom and throwed up. While i was throwing i felt someone's hands rubbing my Back and holding my hairs. After i was done i rinsed my mouth and came outside and sat on the bed.
Hyunjin: what happened to you suddenly ?
Me: i don't know. Maybe i ate a lot of junk food yesterday.
Hyunjin: here.
He passed me a glass of water, i thanked him and gulped it down.
Hyunjin: do you want to rest for some more time ?
Me: no i am fine and moreover it's oppa's engagement today. So i have to check if everything is okay or not.
Hyunjin: okay then I'll go downstairs and help eomma in making breakfast you go and get ready.
I nodded and he went downstairs after kissing my forehead. I also went to get ready. I will be wearing casual clothes right now.

I let my hairs open and then went downstairs

Me: good morning everyone.
All: good morning.
Dad: woah princess you are looking Just like your eomma.
Me: thank you dad.
Mom: ofcourse she will. She is my daughter after all.
Dad: yah she is my daughter too.
Mom: yes she is but-
Me: okay okay please both of you don't fight at the dinning table atleast. I am both of your daughter. Happy ?
Dad: yes that's the better one.
I sighed and then we all Started to eat the breakfast. I noticed something
Me: where are oppa and hyunjin ?
Mom: suddenly a work came up so they both left after having breakfast quickly.
Me: okay. I will also leave for venue after the breakfast to check on everything.
Jhope: me and Namjoon will come with you.
Me: hmm. And dad I'll call seungmin and chaniee oppa there.
Dad: sure. And some of my business partners will also be coming.
Me: okay.
After eating breakfast me, jhope and Namjoon went to the venue and bangchan oppa and seungmin will come there directly.

Timeskip to evening
Y/n's pov~~
I was getting ready for the engagement ceremony. Me and hyunjin wore matching outfits today.

I was getting ready when the bathroom door opened and hyunjin came out looking breathtaking

I was staring at him when
Hyunjin: yah Hwang y/n.
Me: what did you said ? Hwang ?
Hyunjin: yes any problem ?
Me: Mr hyunjin i am still a park. Not a Hwang.
Hyunjin: but you will be soon. Now help me with this tie.
Me: why do you need tie on this ? It's looking good like this only. Let it be.
Hyunjin: okay. By the way is the air conditioner not working ?
Me: it is. Why ? are you feeling hot ?
Hyunjin: ofcourse i will. When someone's fiancee will be this hot then what will happen to a man like me ? (Seriously i suck at these lines ).
Me: you're so cheesy.
Hyunjin: only for you babe.
Me: come let's go and check on oppa.
Hyunjin: Hyung already went to the venue with eomma and appa.
Me: and Lee's ?
Hyunjin: they too.
Me: okay so let's go.
He nodded and we both then went to the venue.

Timeskip to the venue.
Jin's pov~~
Today is the day when jisoo, my sister is getting engaged. We all are in her room with her. She is looking so beautiful in this dress.

Rose: and unnie you are done

Rose: and unnie you are done. You are looking so beautiful.
Jisoo: thank you rose.
She got up and we all went near the stage. Jinyoung is standing there with Mr and Mrs park. Y/n and hyunjin are still not here.
Dad: my princess is ready ?
Jisoo: see.
Mom: as usual. Beautiful.
Jisoo: eomma. Are we doing okay ? I mean we didn't even told Mr and Mrs park about us correctly and all this wedding and-
Yoongi: oh come on noona. We are not doing intentionally all this. It was then who want this alliance not us and you should be happy that you will be with y/n.
Jisoo: but still yoongi i want her to forgive me forgive us for what we did. I don't want to live in that house thinking all this.
Mom: listen jisoo you are not going to. You are going to be y/n's sister in law and she can't be angry on you so-
Mom was cut off by uncle park.
Mr park: good evening ladies and gentlemen. Thank you so much for coming today to celebrate my son and our soon to be daughter in law's engagement. We are going to start the engagement very soon.
We all went near the stage with jisoo and y/n and hyunjin also came. Y/n directly went to jinyoung and hugged him. My sister is hugging someone else who isn't her brother. Wow! I came out of my thoughts when someone hand was on my shoulder. I looked back and saw Namjoon there.
Namjoon: what happened Hyung ? What are you thinking ?
Me: ah nothing just seeing y/n.
Namjoon: Hyung please we have a lot of time to think about her but today let's focus on jisoo noona. It's her day today. Please.

I nodded and then jisoo went on the stage with dad and mom. Soon the engagement started and when they both exchanged the rings everyone hooted and clapped for them. After that we all went to the dance stage and there was a couple dance. Y/n and hyunjin also joined the couple dance. While dancing the partners got exchanged so now y/n was dancing with jinyoung. They both were talking to each other when suddenly y/n stumbled.
Jinyoung: y/n you okay ?
Y/n: yes op-
She was about to say when she fainted. Hyunjin ran to her and started to tap her cheeks lightly.
Hyunjin: y/n wake up.
Jeongin: Hyung take noona to the hospital. Fast.
He took y/n in bridal style and ran to the car. We all followed him and sat in our cars and drove off to the hospital.

At the hospital.
Hyunjin's pov~~
What happened to her all of a sudden ? She was alright a moment ago. I was still standing outside the door and saw the doctors checking her. I felt a hand on my shoulder and it was changbin Hyung.
Changbin Hyung: relax hyunjin She will be alright.
I nodded and hugged him. The door opened and i asked the doctor.
Me: doctor how's she ?
Doctor: she is okay.
Appa: what happened to her ?
Doctor: actually.............

Okay so first of all i am sorry for updating late.
Hope you all like this part 🙂 and keep guessing what happened to y/n.

Stay tuned for next part ❤️❤️