part 24

Y/n's pov~~
When we both came back to the farmhouse we saw everyone sitting there. Mom came to oppa and hugged him.
Mom: where did you went ?
Me: at our old treehouse.
Dad: yah why did you went there ?
I gestured dad not to ask more and then oppa said.
Oppa: mom dad i am ready for this wedding.
I saw bangpink and Mr and Mrs Lee shocked.
Mom: really ?
He nodded and then mom and dad hugged him again. Then mom went to jisoo ssi and hugged her too.
Mom: we are so happy that you are going to be our daughter in law. Y/n are you happy that you are getting a sister in law ?
I looked at oppa and said
Me: ye-yes mom.
Dad: okay then it's their engagement day after tomorrow and now y/n princess you go and get changed. This gown is too heavy.
I nodded and went to my room. When i entered someone pinned me to the wall after closing the door and it was none other than my boy no no fiance Hwang hyunjin and that too half naked. I was just staring at his abs when he said
Hyunjin: what are you staring at ?
Me: your ab-
I immediately closed my mouth and he smirked while leaning closer to me
Hyunjin: oh i see. By the way you promised me something in the morning. Our half session was left so let's continue that.
Me: but hyunjin let me change. This is so heavy.
Hyunjin: don't worry baby it won't be on your body for a long time.
With that he kissed me and i kissed him back. He was kissing me when his hands went to the back of my dress pulling the zipper down and making me shiver as his cold fingers were touching my bare back. He then picked me up in bridal style and then took me the bed and made me lay down. He started to lean in my neck and gave me slight kisses there making me moan. Luckily this room is soundproof so no tension.
Me: hmmmhh.
He then covered us both with the duets and switched off the lights and we both spend our night together. (a/n: okay guys i am not good at writing smut so imagine yourself. And i know all of you are good at it 😏😏).

Timeskip to morning
Y/n's pov~~
I woke up with sunlight hitting on my face. I looked at my side and saw hyunjin sleeping like a baby, shirtless. His duality is no joke. Yesterday at night he was like a wild beast and now sleeping like a baby. I picked up his shirt from the ground, wore it and got up but to be fell down on the ground.
Hyunjin: what happened ?
He looked at me and laughed.
Me: yah stop laughing and help me up.
He came to me and picked me up and took me to the bathroom and then we both had a nice bath together.

After taking a bath we both we downstairs to be met with everyone.
Us: good morning everyone.
Everyone: good morning.
Me and hyunjin sat down and then maid unnie started to serve us breakfast.
Me: thank you unnie.
She nodded and went to the kitchen. We all were eating breakfast when dad said
Dad: y/n after the breakfast we all will go for shopping.
Me: okay dad.
After the breakfast we all went to the mall and started to shop. Oppa and jisoo ssi are together with me, hyunjin and her siblings. Stray kids have to go back due to some urgent work.
Hyunjin: so what should we shop first ?
Me: let's buy a tuxedo for oppa for tomorrow. What say ?
They all nodded. Me , oppa and hyunjin went to buy his tuxedo and jisoo ssi and the rest went to take her dress.

After trying few tuxedo we bought one. After shopping we went to eat something.
Dad: so what will you all eat ?
Everyone said there preferences and now it was me.
Me: i want to eat ice cream.
Mom: ice cream ? Suddenly ?
Me: i don't know mom since morning i wanted to eat ice cream.
Mom: you will catch cold.
Me: no mom i want it.
Oppa: okay okay. I'll bring.
He went and got me ice cream.

Me: yayy thank you oppa

He Patted my head and sat down. I Started to eat when
Dad: okay so all of your shopping is done ?
All x dad: yes dad/ uncle/appa.
Mom: i am so excited for tomorrow.
Dad: me too.
I just looked at oppa and i can say he is still not happy with this wedding. We'll what we can do. After eating our food we all went back home.

I went to my room and plopped on my bed. Why my body is paining so much today ? I got up to find some pain relief gel from the drawer when the door opened revealing hyunjin.
Hyunjin: what are you finding baby ?
Me: pain relief gel.
Hyunjin: why ? Are you okay ?
Me: no my body is paining so much.
Hyunjin: wait you lay down. I'll find it.
I nodded and he took out the gel and rubbed it in the paining area.
Hyunjin: feeling better now ?
Me: a little bit. Thank you.
Hyunjin: it's okay. Now you sleep for sometime. I'll wake you up for dinner.
I nodded and went into deep slumber.

Timeskip to night
Jinyoung's pov~~
It's night time and now i am going downstairs for dinnerbin the dinning room.
Mom: jinyoung go and call y/n and hyunjin for dinner.
Me: mom why to go ? I don't want to disturb those love birds.
Dad: yah just go and call them.
Me: fine.
I got up and went to y/n's room. I opened the door and saw them both sleeping peacefully while cuddling each other. I awwed at the sight and took a picture of them both. I then quietly went outside the door and knocked twice.
Me: y/n ? Hyunjin ? Mom and dad are calling downstairs for dinner.
Hyunjin: yes Hyung we are coming.
Me: okay.
I then went downstairs and sat down.

Y/n's pov~~
I was sleeping while cuddling hyunjin when a knock was heard.
??: y/n ? Hyunjin ? Mom and dad are calling downstairs for dinner.
Oh it's oppa. I was too sleepy too answer.
Hyunjin: yes Hyung we are coming.
Oppa: okay.
I heard the steps going away.
Hyunjin: baby. Wake up.
Me: i am sleeping. Let me sleep.
Hyunjin: y/n get up you haven't eaten anything since a long time. Get up now.
Me: fine fine. I am up.
I got up and went to the bathroom to wash my face. After that we both went downstairs for dinner.
Me: eomma give me food.
Mom: yeah wait.
She gave me the food and i Started to eat.
Me: woww mom it's so yummy.
Mom: thank you.
After dinner we all went to our rooms and everyone slept but not me and hyunjin. We both watched some movies while cuddling.

Okay... So i really don't know what i wrote. But maybe you all like it.

Stay tuned for next part ❤️❤️