part 19

Timeskip to next week.

Y/n's pov~~
It's been few days but eomma didn't woke up and today i am alone in house with maknae line and eunwo as oppa is with appa in the hospital today and i came home.
I was in my room when i heard a knock on my door. I went to see and saw eunwoo standing there.
Me: what you want ? *Cold*
Eunwoo: umm can i come in ?
Me: no. Say whatever you want to say here only.
Eunwoo: *sigh* y/n listen to me very carefully. Please. Just once.
Me: speak.
Eunwoo: i am really sorry for what i did to you. I don't know how i believed that Sana over you. I am sorry. I am regretting now and not only me all the Hyungs and noonas are regretting. Please forgive us and can we get back together once again ?
Me: done ?
Eunwoo: huh ?
Me: i mean are you done with your fake talking ? Don't you think it's too easy for you to come and say sorry ? You everytime say the same word. Sorry. Do you even know the meaning of sorry ? Do you ? Well let me tell you sorry is said if we don't repeat the same mistake again. But you , you have that audacity to do mistakes and say sorry. And for your so called Hyungs and noonas do you think after what you all did to me i will forgive you ? Well my answer is no. Now you can leave.
I closed my room's door on his face and went inside to my bed and tears started to fall from my eyes and without my knowing i slept.

Jinyoung's pov~~
After i came home as dad told me to do so. I came home and saw the bangpink siblings with Eunwoo. Where is y/n ? I was going in when
??: Hyung.
I looked back and saw hyunjin there.
Me: oh hey hyunjin.
Hyunjin: hey Hyung. Where is y/n ? She is not picking up my calls.
Me: i don't know i also came home now from the hospital.
Hyunjin: oh I'll go in her room and check. By the way how's uncle and aunt ?
Me: dad is completely fine but still need to be there and for mom she didn't woke up yet.
Hyunjin: it's okay Hyung she will wake up soon.
Me: i just hope that day comes before y/n's birthday.
Hyunjin: Hyung y/n was sounding sad yesterday. So why don't we do something for her.
Me: like ?
Hyunjin: Hyung you go and get her down till then I'll go in the kitchen and prepare her favourite food and call the boys over.
Me: it's a good idea. Let's head it.
I then went to my baby princess's room and saw her sleeping ? Strange she doesn't sleep this time then why now. I went to her and checked her forehead and it was hot. Shit she is having fever. I hurriedly went downstairs to the living room and called for hyunjin.
Hyunjin: what happened Hyung ?
Me: hyunjin y/n is having very high fever.
Hyunjin: what ?
Me: you go to her room I'll call doctor.
He nodded and went upstairs and i called the doctor.

Eunwoo's pov~~
What y/n is having fever ? All of us got panicked.
Jin Hyung: how did y/n get fever ?
Jisoo noona: how will we know jin let's go and see.
We all nodded and went to her room. We all reached her room and was about to open but i heard something which broke my last hope of being with y/n again.
??: Baby ? Baby get up.
It was hyunjin's voice. So does that mean they both are dating for real ? My tears started to flow and not to let anyone know i went to my room but what i failed to notice was someone already saw me.

Hyunjin's pov~~
I hurriedly went to y/n's room when Hyung told me she got fever. I opened her room's door and saw her sleeping. I went to her and tried to wake her up.
Me: baby ? Baby get up.
I saw her moving a bit and she opened her eyes weakly. She saw me and hugged me. I hugged her back and took out the thermometer from the drawer.
Me: here baby open your mouth.
She opened it and i out the thermometer in her mouth under the tounge. I just kept carresing her hairs untill the thermometer beeped. I took it and saw she's having 103 fever.
Me: baby how did you get fever ?
Y/n: i don't know. *cough cough*
Me: don't speak. Hyung has gone to call the doctor. He will come and check you.
She nodded and closed her eyes. Soon the doctor came and checked her.
Doctor: maybe she is taking stress about something very much. Don't let her take stress and here are the medicines. Make sure she takes it. As for now I'll inject an injection so that her fever gets a little bit down.
Y/n: no no injection.
Me: baby please it will help you.
Y/n: no hyunjin. Please you know i am scared of injection.
I looked at Hyung and he sighed. He came over to y/n and sat beside her.

Jinyoung's pov~~
Me: princess please have the injection. You'll feel better.
Y/n: no oppa i won't.
Me: do you want me to tell this to dad ?
Y/n: no.
Me: then take it.
She Nodded and hugged hyunjin tightly. He also carresed her hairs and kissed her forehead. She chose a perfect man for herself. I am proud of her. She hissed when doctor injected in her skin and hyunjin just kept saying soothing words in her ears. After the doctor was done i took him outside leaving the two love birds alone.
Me: doctor is there anything to worry about ?
Doctor: no no there is nothing to worry about. She is fine just some stress as i told earlier. Just take care of her and don't let her eat cold items.
Me: okay doctor. Thank you.
He patted my shoulder and went outside. I went to the kitchen and made soup for my baby princess. While i was making soup jin and yoongi came.
Me: oh do you guys need anything ?
Jin: ah no jinyoung just wanted to ask you how's y/n ? I mean is she okay now ?
Look at them being so innocent. They don't know that i know about them or else i don't know what would I had done.
Me: yes she is okay. She has me and hyunjin with her.
Yoongi: oh if you don't mind can we ask the relation between hyunjin and y/n ?
Me: oh yeah he is her boyfriend.
Jin and yoongi: what ? 
Me: yes why ?
Yoongi: but her boyfriend is eun-
Jin put his hand on yoongi's mouth to stop him saying but i know what he wants to speak. He took him outside and i made the soup and took it y/n's room.
Me: come on y/n drink this soup.
Y/n: oppa i am not feeling hungry.
Me: no y/n drink this. It will help you regain your energy.
She nodded and i Started to feed her the soup. In between my phone rang and it was dad so i handed the bowl soup to hyunjin and went to attend the phone call.

Y/n's pov~~
I kept my head on hyunjin's chest after oppa went out with the doctor.
Hyunjin: how did you got fever ?
Me: yesterday eunwoo came to my room.
Hyunjin: what ? What did he said ?
Me: the same song. They all are sorry about what they did to me and he wants to get back together.
Hyunjin: wh-what did you said ?
I looked at him and said
Me: i declined. Why will i be with a person who didn't even trusted me ?
He smiled and was about to kiss my lips but i stopped him
Me: i have fever. You will also catch.
Hyunjin: i don't care. I will be happy if i get your fever. For you I can even take a bullet. (a/n: how cringe 😒😒).
Me: aww my baby.
He pecked my lips and after that oppa came with the soup.
Oppa: come on y/n drink this soup.
Me: oppa i am not feeling hungry.
Oppa: no y/n drink this. It will help you regain your energy.
I nodded and he Started to feed me the soup. In between his phone rang so he handed the soup bowl to hyunjin and went to attend the phone call. After that Oppa came running to me.
Me: what happened oppa ?
Oppa: y/n we have to go to hospital. Now.

I don't know if this part is good but I'll try to write next parts good 😊

Stay tuned for next part ❤️❤️