part 20

Hello people i am back 😊😊

Y/n's pov~~
Me, oppa and hyunjin are going to the hospital right now. Oppa just came to me and told me that we have to go to the hospital. I just hope mom and dad are okay. Bangpink and eunwoo are also coming in other car. We reached the hospital and Hyunjin just took my hand and took me inside as my body is still weak. We went inside the room and saw mom awake ? What ? Mom is awake. I immediately went to her and hugged her.
Me: mom. I missed you mom.
Mom: i missed you my baby. I missed you.
Jinyoung oppa also came with dad and joined the hug.
Jinyoung oppa: i Missed you mom. You know how tensed we both were about you ?
Mom: i know baby. Your dad told me. But wait why is she hot ?
Jinyoung oppa: she is having fever.
Dad: what ? Y/n ? Oh my princess. Did you take medicines ?
Jinyoung oppa: yes uncle Han came home to check on her.
We both were talking when i remembered hyunjin. Oh wait he is outside waiting for me.
Me: mom dad i want you to meet someone.
Mom: who baby ?
Me: wait I'll bring him in.
I gestured oppa and he nodded. I went outside and saw hyunjin sitting on the lobby chairs. He looked at me and came to me.
Hyunjin: is aunty okay ?
Me: yes she woke up.
Hyunjin: thank God. But why you are here and not in ?
Me: i want you to meet eomma and appa.
Hyunjin: what ? I mean i am okay in meeting them but check me first. Am i looking good ? My hairs are set ?
Me: oh my god Hyunjin. You are looking too handsome. Now come in.

(Ignore the bag please)

I knocked and went in and stood beside oppa with hyunjin.
Dad: who's this handsome man ?
Me: umm dad mom he is my boyfriend.
Mom and dad: what ?
I elbowed hyunjin to speak.
Hyunjin: *bow* annyeonghaseyo Hwang hyunjin imnida.
Dad: since when are you both dating ?
Me: since one year when i was in Canada.
Mom: i am okay with him but hyunjin you have to take good care of my baby.
Hyunjin: sure ma'am i will.
Mom: don't call me ma'am. Call me eomma.
Dad: yah yah what eomma ? I haven't agreed yet. And you *pointing at Hyunjin* how dare you to come near my daughter ?
Me: appa *whining*
Hyunjin: umm s-sir i rea-really love your daughter and i promise you I will take good care of your daughter.
Dad: are you sure ? Because she is so moody.
Me: appa~~
Hyunjin: i know sir i have already faced it.
I glared at him and he turned his head to the other side.
Dad: *laughing* okay then i accept your relationship with him. But take good care of my princess.
Hyunjin: sure sir i will.
Dad: call me appa now.
Hyunjin: ne appa.
Jinyoung oppa: woah finally you will be my brother in law now.
Me and hyunjin blushed at what he said.
Me: appa see he is teasing me and him.
Dad: so he is saying right.
I shaked my head in disbelief and then we all talked for sometime. The door opened and the doctor came in to check mom. We all went outside where bangpink was also standing. I sat down and hyunjin brought me a glass of water.
Me: i am hungry.
Hyunjin: shall we go home ?
Oppa: it's good you both go home as she needs rest too. I am here with eomma appa.
We Both nodded and hyunjin took me out.
Me: so where we will go. Yours or mine ?
Hyunjin: you tell. Wherever you are comfortable.
Me: anywhere but i want you with me.
Hyunjin: i am always there for you. Never gonna leave you.
He kissed my forehead and i kissed his cheeks. After that hyunjin and me went to my house and
Me: yah make me something to eat first.
Hyunjin: what will my queen eat ?
Me: umm your special tteokboki.
Hyunjin: okay then I'll make you some tteokboki but before that there are some rules.
Me: what type of rules ?
Hyunjin: the tteokboki i will be making will be sweet.
Me: noo. It should be spicy.
Hyunjin: no your having fever and eating spicy food will get your stomach upset.
Me: please *extreme puppy eyes*
Hyunjin: no baby. It will not work on me. You will eat sweet today and after you are okay i will make you extremely spicy one. Okay ?
Me: fine. I will also give you kisses on that day only.
Now let's see how will he resist. I internally smirked but my smirk vanished at what he said.
Hyunjin: i am okay with it. Your health come first. I will go in the kitchen to make food.
He went to the kitchen leaving me whinning there.

After sometime hyunjin took me to the dinning room and made me sit down in the chair and sat beside me. He served some tteokboki in my plate and some for himself. He took a piece of tteokboki and
Hyunjin: say aa~
Me: i am not a baby. I'll eat myself.
Hyunjin: no say aa~
I Opened my mouth and he fed me that piece and gave me a peck on my lips. Well honestly speaking sweet tteokboki is good too.
Hyunjin: how is it ?
Me: it's good.
Hyunjin: only good ? Not best ?
Me: okay okay fine you won. It's amazing.
Hyunjin: i know. Oh yeah tell me one thing.
I nodded for him to continue.
Hyunjin: it's your birthday after two days, what do you want as a present ?
Me: i don't want anything. I have everything. Eomma , appa , oppa, you and rest of the stray kids. What i want else ?
He hugged me and i hugged him back.
Hyunjin: your truly an angel. Thank you for coming in my life.
Me: Ani. I should thank you for being there with me as my best friend and now best boyfriend.
Hyunjin: and soon husband.
I blushed at his words and hit him playfully.
Hyunjin: ayy is my baby blushing ? *Teasing*
Me: shut up and eat your tteokboki. It will get cold.
We are our food and went to our room and slept while cuddling.

How's this part ?

Stay tuned for next part ❤️❤️