part 22

Y/n's pov~~
Oppa came to me and told me that he will be in the office for an urgent board meeting. I was in the living room when the Lee's came. Maids unnie have been trying me to stop crying but it's not working at all. After all the news which i read has been so shocking to me. I heard the car horn and here come mom dad. I quickly wiped my tears and took a deep breath and went to the gate to see eomma and appa with hyunjin and Felix.
Me: welcome home eomma appa.
I hugged them both and tried to control my tears. I then took the inside in the living room. I handed them both a glass of water and too hyunjin and Felix too. Hyunjin came by my side and
Hyunjin: *whisper* what happened love ?
Me:huh ? Nothing happened. Thank you for bringing eomma and appa home.
Hyunjin: it's alright love. They are my parents too.
I smiled and then eomma and appa went to their rooms for rest. When i came out of their room i was about to go but a hand caught my wrist. I looked back and saw hyunjin.
Me: what happened hyunjin ?
Hyunjin: you tell me what happened ? Why your eyes are glossy ? Did you cried ? I didn't wanted to ask you down as it may effect eomma and appa's health. Now tell me.
I didn't said anything but hugged him tightly keeping my face in the Crook of his neck and let my tears fall.
Hyunjin: what happened love ?
Me: Hyun*sob* t-today*sob*
Hyunjin: shh first calm down. Shh.
He took me to my room and made me sit on his lap.
Hyunjin: shh now tell me.
Me: Hyun today attorney Kim's secretary sended an envelope for dad. I-i opened it and it says that appa has taken a huge amount of money from the c-clients for the project. Other business partners have taken their money back and they are saying they will get a-appa b-b-behind the ba-bars at any cost. (seriously what am i writing )
Hyunjin: shh baby. Nothing will happen to appa i promise.
Me: but Hyun what if they get appa behind the bars ?
Hyunjin: no baby they won't. Okay now you stop crying and I'll go to jinyoung Hyung and help him out. Okay ?
I nodded and hugged him. After that hyunjin went to oppa's office and i was here at home.

*Timeskip to evening*

Y/n's pov~~
I was in the living room with mom and dad and the Lee's.
Mom: and do you remember how y/n was angry with jinyoung when he ate her ice creams ?
Dad: yah that was the best memory. She was looking so cute at that time.
I just smiled at them not wanting to show them my sadness. I was about to say something when i saw oppa coming with hyunjin.
Mom: oh you guys came ? Why did you went to office suddenly ?
Oppa: nothing mom. It was just some urgent meeting came up.
Dad: okay go and get freshed.
Me: yes oppa and hyunjin you too.
Hyunjin: no I'll go home. Mom and dad are waiting for me.
Me: okay.
I went and hugged him and bid him bye. After that i went to oppa's room and saw him standing near the window thinking something very deeply. I went to him and kept my hand on his shoulder.
Me: oppa how was it ? Did they got convinced ?
Oppa: they did. Luckily i got the CCTV footage and it revealed that one of dad's enemy did this.
Me: *sigh* now it's sorted out. Right ?
He nodded and i hugged him tightly.
Me: oppa you know how scared i was ?
Oppa: i know baby princess even i was. But now let's forget this and go down.
I nodded and then we both went down. I arranged the food on the table and everyone came and sat down.
Dad: tomorrow is my princess birthday. Right ?
I nodded in excitement.
Mom: what does my baby want ?
Me: nothing mom.
Mom: but why ? Even last two years you didn't asked anything.
Me: mom i have everything then what should I ask for ? I have you , dad , oppa, hyunjin and rest of the stray kids. Then what i want ?
Oppa: *fake crying* my baby sister grew up huhuhuhu.
Me: oppa stop you look ugly.
Oppa: yah how can you say that ?
Me: by my mouth.
Oppa: you br-
Dad: yah yah stop both of you. Atleast don't fight at the dinning table. Eat your dinner quietly.
Me and oppa: yes sir.
After we all were done with the dinner , we all went to the living room and sat down having some random talks.
Mrs Lee: can i ask you something Hyo Joo ?
Mom: sure. Ask.
Mrs Lee: how did you get y/n ? I mean i never asked you this and i am kinda curious.
Why does she want to know this now ?
Mom: well we got to know her through jinyoung. Son explain.
Oppa: mom please i don't want to remember that again and again. I am sorry Mrs Lee.
Mrs lee: it's okay jinyoung.
Me: *yawning* oppa i am feeling so sleepy so i am going to my room to sleep.
He nodded and then i went to my room and slept.

Jinyoung's pov~~
As soon as y/n left i looked at her fading figure.
Mom: how is she so sleepy today ? Other days she won't even sleep before 12. Then what happened to her today ?
Me: i don't know mom but it's beneficial for us only. We will be able to do her birthday planning now.
Dad: yes. So did you called stray kids ?
Me: yes dad they'll come here at 11 with their bags.
J hope: their bags ?
Me: hmm we will have a sleepover here. That's why.
Dad: children (bangpink and eunwoo) you all should also join them. Isn't jinyoung ?
Now what should I say ? I just nodded my head.
Me: yes you can.
Them: sure we will.
I internally rolled my eyes at how they all are excited to spend time with my baby sister.
Me: dad I'll just go in the kitchen. You and mom should go and take rest now.
Mom: no jinyoung I'll go after 12 when I'll wish my baby.
Me: but mom it's still two hours left.
Dad: she is right jinyoung.
Me: okay do one thing you both g and take rest I'll call you both at the time. Okay ?
They Nodded and went to their rooms and i also went to the kitchen to prepare some cupcakes and other snacks for y/n and others.

*Timeskip to 11*
It's 11 now and stray kids will be coming soon.
Me: okay everything is ready now only stray kids are- *ding dong* here they are.
I went to open the door and let the in.
Hyunjin: hey Hyung.
Me: hey mae-je. *Term used in Korean to call younger sister's husband*
Hyunjin: oh come on Hyung. *blushing*
Jeongin: ayy is hyunjin Hyung blushing ? I can't believe my own eyes.
Hyunjin: shut up jeongin. *Glare*
Jeongin: Hyung don't glare at me or else I'll tell noona.
Hyunjin: go go.
Me: okay guys stop fighting. Let's go and prepare everything.
Then we all went to the garden and prepared some surprises for y/n and some snacks too. Now it was almost time to wish y/n so we all went to the living room and there we saw mom , dad and the Lee's with eunwoo too.
Stray kids: hello aunt/eomma/uncle/appa.
Mom and dad: Hello kids.
Me: you both are very fast.
Mom: i know. I will be the first one to wish my baby.
Dad: no it will be me. Last year it was you.
Mom: looks who's talking. It was you who wished her first without -
Me: stop it both of you. This year it will be me. That's it. Let's go now. Take the balloons and cake for her.
We all took our things and went to her room and saw her sleeping peacefully. I
Mom: my baby is looking so cute while sleeping.
Me: i know mom but we have to wake her up. Min ho. Go ahead.
He nodded and popped the balloon making y/n getting up within a second.
Y/n: what was i-
Us: happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy birthday dear y/n. Happy birthday to you~~
She was looking so cute with her shocked face.
Y/n: thank you so much.
She said hugging me.
Me: okay okay now cut the cake.
She blew the candles and cutted the cake and fed me the first piece and i did the same. After that everyone wished her and
Me: come let's go.
Y/n: but where ?
I didn't let her question more and took her to the garden.
Y/n: oh my god. Thank you so much guys.

(Think it's night and there are some decorations inside it)

Me: okay okay everyone get to your place and one rule.
Hyunjin: what is it Hyung ?
Me and stray kids except hyunjin: no public display affection here.
Y/n: fine. Let's get in.
After that we all got in the place and here hyunjin and the two maknaes seungmin and jeongin are fighting over who will sit with y/n.
Hyunjin: no i will sit here i am her boyfriend.
Jeongin: no Hyung. We are the maknaes.
Y/n: stop. Stop. Three of you sit here. I am going to oppas.
She then went to sit with bangchan and changbin.
Hyunjin: yah this is not fair.
Me: okay okay. Let's start the party.
After that we all enjoyed. And bangpink and eunwoo were not here.

Stay tuned for next part ❤️❤️