Mr Cheese's encounter with TG (No-Visor)

(How I think he would narrate it (I changed it slightly))

Mr Cheese's POV

It was dark, and I couldn't see a thing. I was under a blanket in Communications, trying to hold my breath. I don't think it was a good idea to separate from The Gentleman at all. But we did. And it led to our demises. From what I heard, The Gentleman was in the locker room, just opposite me. I saw the light from his torch drift into the room, and all of a sudden, it went out.

I got scared. Really scared. I got out my camera and started recording. It wasn't the best idea, but I wanted someone to know what was going on. If I made it to the end of the recording, I would send it to anyone. Anyone still out there. They needed to know the truth about this game. This... Thing. It's not even a game anymore.

I was halfway through the video when I heard a noise. It sounded like The Gentleman. But he couldn't be alive, could he? Maybe his light just went out by chance? I peeked out from under the blanket, and sure enough, it was The Gentleman. But... His visor... He had been caught... And I saw No-Visor behind him too...

I knew this was it. I knew my time was up. But I just wanted one last thing. So I came out from under the blanket and hugged The Gentleman tightly. And then I felt it. The pain. Oh god. Why couldn't have No-Visor made this process painless? I could feel every crack that appeared on my visor... In my EYES. I started to scream. I'm pretty sure I caught Player's attention, but yeah. This pain lasted for around 30 seconds until my visor shattered along with my eyes. The pain had stopped, and in its place was an empty mind, and a soul on No-Visor's puppet strings. I couldn't help but... Enjoy it. But at the time, the main thing to focus on was getting Player too.

(I started this in August 2022 ago lol)