Among Us Logic Bloopers prt 6 (Injury version)

Captain: I always knew I was a tasty little crewmate, but I never thought I'd die like this!

Veteran: (Comes in and shoots all the ghosts, but misses one shot and accidentally shoots Captain's leg)

Captain: AGH!

No-Visor: (Immediately comes out of character) We practiced this Veteran! Dammit I'm gonna have to get more ghost minions...

Captain: Agh, the agony...

Veteran: Does anyone have any bandages?!

-------

(Player and No-Visor have just finished the fight scene.)

No-Visor: Whew! I think that was the last take.

Player: Well thank god for that. (Rubs the sweat off his visor, but notices a shard is sticking in it.) ...Uh-

No-Visor: Wait I'm so sorry, (kneels down) Did the shard get in your eye?!

Player: Don't worry, I'm already half blind from your possession-

-------

Aiden: (Reading the note that says No-Visor) Uhh...

Punk: No-Visor... (Pushes Aiden off the stage)

Aiden: (Falls onto the floor, and a crack is heard) AGH!!

Punk: (Snaps out of it) Aiden?!

Aiden: I think I dislocated my ankle... Ahggh, that hurts...

Punk: NV?! We need you like, now!

No-Visor: (Rushes on stage) I told you this was a bad idea!

-------

Dr Doktor: For Aiden...

(Dramatic pause)

Dr Doktor: THAT'S ENOUGH! (Stabs Duncan's visor)

Duncan: AAAAAGGHHH- (Duncan actually starts bleeding)

Player: Oh damn-

Duncan: DAMMIT, DARREN, YOU PUSHED IT IN TOO DEEP-

No-Visor: (Off stage) That's what sh-

Dr Doktor and Duncan: SHUT UP, MASTER!

(Side note: After this, Captain kept chanting: "You just called him master!" To Dr Doktor for 3 minutes straight.)

-------

(An OBK blooper because yes.)

(Chapter 3 btw)

Noah: It's my name now whether you like it or not. (Makes the ink spikes, but makes them just... A little too long...)

Gentleman: Agh! Good heavens, NV, I think you may have slightly misjudged... (His jaw is now bleeding and his tongue was slightly pierced.)

Noah: Sorry... But hey, I think you could get a tongue piercing? (He retracts the spikes)

Gentleman: Very funny... (Pokes his tongue) ...Actually, Mr Cheese, do you happen to have any spare accessories-

-------
-------