Among Us Logic Bloopers Part 5

Ninja: Dr... Docktor...?

Dr Docktor: And could you believe my mother wanted me to be a lawyer?!

(A voice offstage, a little unclear): That would've been confusing.

Dr Docktor: (Recognizes the voice) Aiden, shut the (REDACTED) up before I come over there and tear your non existent brain apart-

Aiden: (Offstage) Hey!

_-_-_-_-_

[The crew is waiting for Player to come to the studios.]

Dr Docktor: He's normally here by now...

Captain: Say, do any of you know where he might be?

No-Visor: Well, since today is a Friday, and it's currently 10:37, he'd be just finished his breakfast, consisting of a medium bowl of porridge, with honey and strawberries added, and now he'd be getting his red and black bike from the bike shed, and his red skull patterned helmet, attached to the left handlebar, and he'd be putting a bottle of water and his black lunchbox in his backpack, so he should be here in around 3 minutes.

[The rest of the crew are speechless.]

Duncan: Stalker.

Dr Docktor: Weirdo.

Veteran: Yandere little bi-

_-_-_-_

Dr Docktor: Oh don't worry, Player. Where we're going... (Takes off his dr mask to reveal he's a novisor) We don't need visors to see...

Captain: Hey! That's from back to the future!

Player: Copyright.

Dr Docktor: (Insert creepy head turn) No Visor No Visor We Will Make You One Of Us...

Captain: AH NO-

Ninja: 裏切り者! (Uragirimono!) (Takes out katana)

Player: Well we're fucked.

_-_-_-_

Aiden: (On the computer) Hmmm. Better change my name. What kind of noob scrub idiot would call themselves Player?

Veteran: (Offstage) Ha! Told you he said it-

Player: (Offstage) *Sad Player noises*

No-Visor: (Bolts onstage and puts Aiden in a chokehold) You say another bad word about him and I'm possessing you again.

Aiden: IT WAS IN THE GODDAMN SCRIPT-

_-_-_-_

(At the drive in movie theatre)

Unknown woman: I don't know what to do, Doctor! Everywhere I go, I see No-Visor! At the supermarket, at the diner...

Unknown man: At the doctor's office?

Baggy: (Bursts out laughing) Oh god- I'm sorry about this whole thing- His accent is hilarious- Hahaha!

Blondie: Shhh, stay in character, Baggy! We don't have time for slip ups! (Blondie flicks Baggy's face)

Baggy: Sad heartbroken Baggy noises

Duncan: (Offstage) Master, is it possible to only kill Blondie-

(Side note: I also burst out laughing when I first heard that guy's accent-)

_-_-_-_