Undertakers fit

Undertaker grabs Sebastian and throws him across the room. He marches across the room and Sebastian gets up with a shocked expression and they take each other head on.

I quickly put myself between the two men and push them away from each other. "Undertaker stop!" I yell.

Two men are squishing me and it's really hard to control there strength. "Alyssa he doesn't even know you why would-," undertaker yells back and I cut him off.

"Undertaker it's not what it looks like he was helping me with my corset," I reply, "so both of you cut it out."

Undertaker grunts and pulls away and so does Sebastian. Sebastian straightens his coat and apologizes. "We are leaving," Undertaker demands as he grabs my hand. He rushes me out of the mansion and I grimace at my wrist as his yanks it.

I am pushed into the carriage and I groan. He doesn't own me and he can't just pull me around. I look at the seat bedside me and see a white rose. My eyes widen, how? I take it and see there's no thorns on the stem, I put it in my hair.

We arrive at the 'house' and Undertaker immediately sends me to a guest bedroom. I guess this is my room now. I have nothing to wear and no belongings. I look around the room and see a bookcase. YAY BOOKS! I go over to the shelfs and begin my endless searching...

Undertaker's p.o.v

God damn butler all over Alyssa. I don't even know why I want to help her.. she's and demon. But it's not her fault. Shut up you incompetent little voice in my head. But every time I'm around her I get this feeling, like I want to rip out anyone else who hurts or touches her. I start making dinner, that consists of dog biscuits and milk. I put it on a trey and bring it up to Alyssa's room. I walk up to the room I assigned her and open the door. Up see piles of books played all over the room, piles and piles. I can't find Alyssa!

I put down the trey and search around the room. I was about to look in the bathroom when I hear a faint rustling. I dig under a pile of books and find a sleeping Alyssa. I chuckle lightly at the sight and pick her up carrying her over to the bed.

I clear the books of the bed and place her on the bed tucking her in. Maybe ill get her some more books. "Undertaker?" I hear a light voice. I look over at her sleepy state and take in how beautiful she is. With creamy skin, red eyes that even for a demon are innocent and that blind hair that you would least expect with red eyes. I smile down at her.

"Dinner?" I ask still smiling.

She nods her agreement and I bring over the trey. We eat in silence and she thanks me. She finishes her food and starts giggling for some reason. Her fits of giggles start turning into a loud laugh. "Y...you were about to beat up Sebastian!" She laughs, "did you see his face!" I too begin to laugh and we are soon rolling on the floor holding our stomachs. She starts to regain her breathe and she looks at me. "Undertaker, why did you fling Sebastian across the room anyway?" She questions. I look at her beside me and I see worry, confusion and something else.

"We will save that for another day." I come up with getting out of the conversation, "tomorrow we are burying body's."

"What do you anyway," she asks.

"I'm the Undertaker I take care of dead body's," I laugh, " now you need to go to sleep."

She grunts and scrambles to her feet to her bed.

"Sorry about the mess," Alyssa says blushing a little.

"Its okay," I giggles, "it's cute."

She blushes a little and seeps down into the covers. I kiss her forehead and she blushes more red.

"Goodnight love," I call.
Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT

"Goodnight *yawn* Undertaker."