Undertakers love (demonxshinigami)

Character analysis

Comes from the U.S.A and came back to visit her family.

Name: Alyssa Andrews

Appearance: Blonde hair that goes down to her waist, light blue eyes, creamy colored skin

Personality: Wants to handle situations by herself, plays flute, likes to read, has a knack with swords, and is stubborn but nice.

Likes: Reading, flute, the color black, music, drawing and food

Dislikes: Storms, crying
---------------------------------
"Leave me alone...Grell," I said shooting daggers at the red haired cross dresser. This guy would not leave me alone when I first met him a couple hours ago leaving the bar.

"Come on Alyssa you have to like me!" he pleads facing me with puckered lips,"just a little."

"Grell I just found out my mother died and my father is a drunk that has no idea what he has to live for!" I gave him one more glare of annoyance. He backed off leaving me alone and cold outside in a alley. I looked around not having anywhere to go. I was supposed to be visiting my father for the next few months in London but I don't want to go to his manor of sorrow.

I took a deep breath and slid down the wall into a ball. My mom and dad were gone and I had no family or friends, what was I supposed to do? Someone came behind me and I turned around to confront Grell. "Look if..." I stop myself when I see someone else.

"Hello, my pure clean soul," says a man with silver hair to his shoulder and a white crisp suit on with purple eyes. My eyebrows crinkle in confusion as wings sprout from his back and my blue orbs widen. Why does this have to happen now. He comes closer and his eyes sparkle deviously as he enfolds me into his wings. I push and shove but his cold iron grip tightens and I cringe. What is going on?

I scream out for help but it seems muffled from all the darkness and loneliness that I felt crush me and paralyze me. I felt so alone...then again I have always felt that way. The weight lifted and I felt light like nothing could touch me I could fly away from everything as I'm lifted up into the sky. I feel light headed now and I know this is the right way...something in my mind keeps telling me to let it all be over and give in. I gasp as I feel a cold hand close around my ankle keeping me from flying away I look down and see a pair of red demonic pair of eyes smirking at me.

"Would you like to live," the flirtatious voice asked, "or would you like to leave your life behind."

I look up at the sky and see that I was floating up into the heavens. I did not want to die I wanted to be there for my father and I wanted to be something. When I always thought about dying I felt the passion to leave a mark on the world before I ever did leave. Adding on to that dying is a pretty scary subject...I still need to place that mark. "Yes I...want...to live," I whispered my voice echoing into the nothingness. The dark figure smiled and I regretted my decision instantly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author: Thanks for reading and have a good day or night or...afternoon

Ash: why am I always the bad guy?

Author: it makes the story better!!

*sebby walks in*

Sebastian: I know what will make the story better *grabs face*

Author: *fangurls* no sebastian I'm not done with the story yet!

*Sebastian smirks*

Sebby: well goodbye thanks for reading!

*Sebastian gives a smexy smile*

Author: really okay VOTE comment and thanks for reading!!