The Turning

Undertakers POV

I ran inside hearing a maniac like laugh echo through the mansion. I ran to where I think I heard it coming from, it led to a back door. I opened the door and seen a long graveyard of tombstones.

There she was. In a white night gown laying on a weird table bed looking thing. There was small an deep cuts all over her body.

There he was to stroking her hair behind her ear, Ash. My anger flared, my eyes burning red.

"Don't come any closer Reaper," Ash giggled holding a knife in his hands covered in blood. That's when I noticed blood covering his chest as if he was stabbed.

What exactly happened?

"What did you do to her?!" I yell I anger.

"Well I was trying to get her to agree to be an angle," Ash sighs caressing her face,"see you need actual agreement from a person to become an angle, so I was going to take her by force but she put up much of a fight."

I glared at him seething with anger.

"She is in a trance," he said,"if she comes out of it she will be an angle."

"What happens if she is not."

"Well that's just not a possibility I gave up so much," Ash sighed,"to get her to be an angle and I'm not giving up!"

I was going to lunge at her when he held the knife to her stomaches. Not enough to kill her but enough where she could bleed out if he got any closer.

Ash gave a little Preston of what he could do to torment her by snapping his fingers. Alyssa let out a blood crippling scream as she held her heart in pain, still unconscious.

"Alyssa!" Undertaker yelled.

What do I do now?

-Alyssa's POV-

I got up weakly trying to find where Ash went. I had my back to the maze as i held her small dagger in front of myself. I began to try to find my way out of the maze.

I soon came to a small clearing, finding Ash. He was not alone though.

Undertaker was with him. I didn't know if he was real or not he was to far away. This was all to confusing.

Ash held Undertaker by his long hair a knife at his throat. His eyes shown a bright orange red color.

"Alyssa r-" Undertaker started but was cut off by the knife on his throat.

This was to real.

"Undertaker!" I yelled, "don't hurt him!"

"Fine," Ash smirks,"if you come with me to become an angle!"

Ash makes light cuts on Undertakers neck. I cover my mouth trying not to cry out.

I looked at Undertaker helplessly knowing what my decision is going to have to be.

---------------------------------
Another chapter!! But short. Okay cliffhanger the next chapter is going to be nail biting!!