Angel cake

Undertaker started laughing histarically. His chuckle making the whole building rumble. By the loud bang from outside the sign must have fell down.

"Good one Sebastian," he snorted covering his mouth smiling. Sebastian sweat dropped staring at the Undertaker. His laughing died down and he looked at Sebastian. "Your serious?"

Sebastian nodded and Undertakers smile faded as well as his laughter. "How? What?" he growled, "Alyssa go to your room."

"No, Undertaker I am not a little kid," I said defiantly, "if this is about me I should be able to hear." I crossed my arms.

He grumbled turning back to Sebastian, knowing he was not going to win. "Who is it then."

"Its Ash he is trying to take Alyssa," he informed worried. Undertaker didnt say anything only tapped his nails on the table. He was obviously thinking crudely.

"Who is Ash?" I asked curiously. Undertaker looked up at me his eyes shining slightly through his bangs. A light tint went to my cheeks.

"He is-,"Undertaker began before being cut off.

"Ash is a Angel supposedly thinking everything is unclean," he hummed,"he has been on the Queens side for a while now...and is very dangerous."

An angel? Like in my dream. The angel that gives me nightmares.

I shivered suddenly getting a chill. My arms clutched my sides for warmth.

It was just a stupid dream. That couldn't possibly be Ash.

"Is that what you were doing outside our house then?" He turned to Sebastian, "I sensed a demons presence...you I suppose?"

"Yes I was putting angel wards on your shop." He admitted.

"What does he want?" I asked making my voice strong.

"I do not know Milady," he said thinking, "maybe he thinks your unclean too?"

"May-," Undertaker again was innterupted and this time by Ciel. I flashed Undertaker a reassuring smile.

"Undertaker your price was paid," Ciel scolded annoyed, "now the Jack the Ripper case victims?"

Undertaker not as cheery as before began to explain the state of the body's. All the victims had missing uterus'. Which only could have been accomplished by a skilled doctor or surgeon.

Ciel gave a half hearted grunt in satisfaction. He signaled Sebastian and they left.

The room was silent for a long while. "Don't worry Undertaker," I smiled breaking the silence, "I'll be alright." He walked over and gave me a hug.

His sent enveloped me and I snuggled into his chest.

"I know," he soothed, "because I won't let anything happen to you."

"I know," I said pulling back.
Sebastian---

I did not tell Alyssa that Ash was the man that was in the alley. I did not want her to worry.

I hope she stays safe with Undertaker.

Alyssas POV-----
"Do you want to help me?" he asked.

"With what," my eyebrows scrunched together.

"My job silly," he laughed.
I know he was an Undertaker so he deals with dead bodies. I nodded and gave a shrug.

He grabbed my hand and took me into a seperate room in the back of the shop.

There was coffins surrounding the room on top of tables and desks, paper work everywhere.

He walked over to one of the coffins that was light brown almost tan. He snapped it open and there was a small girl in the center. She had blonde hair, a small nose and the cutest freckles. Her lifeless body was sad to look at.

"I make the dead look beautiful again," he sighed, "such a small child she had a black eye and missing teeth she was beat up pretty bad."

I was about to protest saying there was no marks. Until I noticed makeup surrounding one eye and she was wearing a long sleeved blue dress. He wasn't very good with makeup but it was okay for Undertaker.

I looked around the medium sized room. "So you have all these bodies to do?" I asked wondering how he had so many.

"Yes," he laughed, "because I have been spending my time with you." He gave me a quick kiss and drifted off to another coffin. "You can pick one and work on them if you want to."

I picked a dark brown one and walked over to it. I opened it and saw a women with thin brown hair with flecks of grey. She had a pale rounded face with a small nose. There seemed to be nothing wrong with her, she was as beautiful as always. Even dead she gave a feeling of security...it was my mother.

************************
Cliffhanger ;P yeah sorry. I'm stuck a little writers block. I was going to make the next one her birthday because its in the winter, like Ciel's. Yeah let me know what ya think and if you have suggestions and want a new chapter!!

VOTE and COMMENT

Love ya's